Chapter 1

I am already late for my flight. I rushed into the airport gate and hurried towards the boarding and got my boarding pass and finally on the flight and that's a relief. Finally I can breathe.

THE ATTENDANT announced " Fasten your seat belt , Turn off yours mobile and electronic device and here we are taking off " .

O god! It was totally out of mind to inform mom...

I quickly turned on my phone called her and said i am on the flight and bye...turned off...

After almost 2 hours 

"Mam please fasten your seat belt" a voice said. I opened my eyes and saw that the air hostess  was asking me to fasten my seat belt actually the way I was sleeping it opened...so embarrassing .

Finally I reached New Delhi...
I was standing at the Airport and called my landlord...

" Hello Mrs.Roy, this is Shirsha Basu"

" Yes , Your rooms are being arranged "

like a dumb I asked ...

" Could you mind telling the address?"

" Oh sure its 24/A Sarojini lane , Dipti Apartment "

I booked a cab and waited in the the airport...almost after 20 minute it arrived. I went into the cab and asked the driver to take me to Sarojini Lane. After listening to me he started the car and as soon as we took off ... a man barged into the car. I was actually horrified the only thought came into my mind was he a thief or a thug because in my entire life I had never seen a handsome and suited booted thief... He ordered 

" Mr. Take me to peerless hospital"

Like wow, I was paying for the cab and the destination was set by him...and I shouted

" Who the hell are you Mr? "

" Do u want someone to die for you? "

" If not then quite "

He seems to be nervous so I decided that keeping quite was a good option...We reached the hospital and even without thanking me he went...What a crazy person he was! 

I reached my apartment and went upstairs and took the key from the letter box to open it...going inside the room i realized that I have a very neat and tidy roommate ...

I went into my room and cleaned it and the entire thing took away my afternoon.By the evening I was very hungry so I went to a nearby store and bought some noodles...

When I came back I saw the door  was already open...I was shocked as I clearly remembered that while going out I did locked my  door and the key was with me...

I went in with a fear and I would hear that someone was taking shower and as soon as I knocked the washroom's door...