"Where's the glowy thing?" Olivia asks, Ned looks down at his blazer pocket, Olivia follows his gaze and sees the core glowing in his pocket, "give it."

"No" Ned objects, "Peter told me to not let you have it."

"It's a bomb" Olivia whisper shouts, "now give it Ned. I know you hate me but I'm trying to save your life!"

"If I give it to you you'll turn into a bomb" Ned argues, "if it was a bomb it would've gone off already."

"Suit yourself" Olivia scoffs, "if that thing goes off and someone dies that's on you Ned."

Olivia walks away from Ned and pulls out her phone to call her father, the phone rings twice but she ends the call before he can answer knowing that if he makes him aware of what is going on it'll became news worthy.

The Midtown High students walk towards the Washington Monument. "We won!"

"You guys, I am so proud of you" Liz smiles.

"Told you we didn't need Peter" flash scoffs.

"Flash, you didn't answer a single question" Ned states.

Michelle is standing alone with a book, "Taking it all in, Michelle?"

"Oh, yeah, I just" Michelle stutters, "I don't really want to celebrate something that was built by slaves."

"Oh, I'm sure the Washington Monument wasn't built by-" Mr. Harrington looks up at the monument. A park ranger wobbles his hand as a confirmation to Michelle's words. Mr. Harrington purses his lips and walks away, "Okay. Enjoy your book."

"Thanks."

Peter swings on top of a bus. Peter and Ned finally reach each other on the phone, "Oh, Ned, you're alive!"

Ned is at the Washington Monument, about to get a security check, "Peter, are you okay?"

"Ned, Ned, where's the glowy thing, the glowy thing?" Peter asks.

"Don't worry, it's safe" Ned tells him, "It's in my backpack."

Ned puts his backpack down on the conveyor belt for an X-ray security scan, "No, Ned, listen! No, no, Ned, the glowy thing is dangerous."

"You missed the Decathlon" Ned reminds him, "I covered for you."

"Ned, listen to me!" Peter yells.

"We're at the Washington Monument now" Ned states, "You gotta-"

Liz takes the phone from Ned, "Peter, is that you?"

"Oh, hey, Liz" Peter sighs.

"Is that Liz?" Karen asks.

Peter jumps from the bus, tumbles on his back, and starts running, "Please put Ned back on the phone."

"You should tell her how you feel" Karen tells him, Peter tries to put a word in but Liz ignores him and talks on, "You are so lucky we won. You know, I want to be mad, but I'm more worried. Like, what is going on with you?"

Now at the Lincoln Memorial, Peter is running towards the Washington Monument, "Liz, I have to talk to Ned. It's really important!"

"Miss, all items on the belt, please" security tells her.

"Liz, there's something in Ned's backpack!" Peter yells, "It's really dangerous. Don't let it go through an X-ray" Not hanging up, Liz puts Ned's phone through the X-ray machine along with Ned's backpack. Ned walks through the scanner, oblivious, and moves to collect his backpack. The X-ray scanner screen buzzes, "Liz? Liz! Damn it."