Haneul takes out her phone from her shorts pocket, turning on the camera to take some pictures of the food she bought.

"It's been so long since I ate ice creams. I'm just gonna open one." she talks to herself when she notices the ice cream inside her plastic bag, tempted to eat it right there.

She grabs the ice cream, opens the wrapping before putting the ice-cold cookies and creams flavored ice cream into her mouth.

Her eyes twinkled in excitement, tasting the sweets melting on her tongue while walking back to her house.

As she was walking back, Haneul suddenly notices a familiar car parked right in front of her house. Her adrenaline rush through her body, feeling anxious.

No way, is that his car?

She walks slowly, tiptoeing trying to peek if anyone is waiting in front of her house.

No one.

Maybe it's somebody's car that I mistook it's his.

Haneul shrugged her shoulder, continuing her pace to her house with her ice cream melting inside her mouth.

As she was about to climb the stairs, she felt a hand pulling her down making her yelp in surprise.

"What the--"

She's pinned on the wall, with her eyes wide open staring at the guy she already expected.

Jay.

"Fuck?" she continued, scowling at him. Her eyes travel around the surrounding, wondering where did he come from so suddenly.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Why are you eating trash?" he ignored her question, his hand is holding her arms while his other hand pinning her on the wall.

Not gonna lie, she feels her heart thumping loudly to her ears, with his face is just inches away from her but she ignores it trying to act cool.

She let out a scoff, before replying to him.

"Excuse me?"

"Did you eat meals already?"

"Why? Didn't you say you hate sick people, why do you care if I have eaten or not?" She mocks.

His eyes show evidence of guilt, biting his lower lips not saying anything. He suddenly grabs the plastic bag from her hand, earning a yell from her.

"Yah!"

"Why are you eating this shit? You should eat a proper meal, not ice cream, dumbass."

She rolled her eyes, trying to snatch the bag from him but he holds it up in the air making her tiptoe trying to reach it, but failed.

"Give me that back, Jay."

"Why aren't you coming to work?"

"I thought I quit."

"No, you don't."

"Then I'll quit."