Kabanata 70

Third Person

When blinding light covered Flare's body, they closed their eyes. Masyado itong nakakasilaw at pakiramdam nila'y mabubulag ang kanilang mga mata kung patuloy silang tititig dito. Ang mga ito'y walang kaide-ideya sa nangyayari.

When the light disappeared and they decided to open their eyes, they saw a certain woman floating in thin air. She was surrounded by light.

She was wearing a white majestic dress, it was thin and sparkly designed with a symbol that symbolises death in her chest. It matched her golden brown eyes and hair. What caught their attention even more was her golden crown emitting rays of light at her back.

Inangat nila ang kanilang tingin dito upang masilayan lalo ang bukod tanging kagandahang taglay ng babaeng 'yon. That's when they realized the woman was Flare all along. The only thing that confused them is when her appearance changed. It was an appearance unlike in any of her forms.

This time, she looks someone who possesses great power and wisdom. Her face looks calm and peaceful. Kahit konting pagkunot ng noo nito'y hindi mo makikita sa mukha niya. It was unlike the fearless face of the Flare they once knew.

"Fichi?"

"Y-your Highness..."

"F-Flare..."

She look down. Ang mga mata nito'y mapangmataas, puno ng tapang at pagmamalaki. She was looking at them as if she was disappointed for some unknown reasons.

"Camaro Elvinov." When his name rolled in her tongue, he grimaced.

"Do not speak of my name freely, Unknown God of the Heavenly Principle." Nag-igting ang panga nito.

She is his one true enemy. The Unknown God of Fate and Destiny. The main reason why he became what he is right now. It's not too much to give him the happiness he deserved after all the things he'd been through. That's all what he asked for and he'll be content.

"I understood your hatred and despair upon the people and the world, but the number of lives that were lost because of your drastic decision does not justify your means." Everything that she was saying sounded nothing but pure bullshists in Camaro's ears.

"It was your fault. If you had only given me the freedom that I want, if fate did not force me to become what I am, none of these would've happened." Pangangatuwiran pa nito.

"You decide on your life. You make the decisions. The consequences are all on you." He clenched his fist. Kahit ano mang sabihin nito ay hindi pa rin magbabago ang isip niya.

"The King of all Kings," She whispered.

"Everyone put their last hope and faith in you to change the world because they knew what you've been through. They knew that no matter what happens, none could break and destroy your ideals and principles." Sa naging wika nito'y napaiwas ng tingin ang mga prinsipe mula sa paraon ng tinatagong kalupaan.

They trusted him with their life. They offered themselves to accompany him to achieve the order that he wants. They knew their means of achieving their goal was wrong since they desired revenge for their people and land, but what didn't occur to them is when the king himself turned his back against them.

Kahit gano'n ay hindi pa rin nila ito magawang sisihin sa kadahilanang alam ng mga ito ang sakit at pait na buhay na kaniyang dinanas sa mga ala-alang naiwan ng panahon. Ito ang higit na nagdusa sa kanilang lahat.

None could compete with his strong will and perseverance. He continued to live his life even if he lost everyone he once cherished the most. His reason to live was gone and yet he still survived.