Hear No Secrets Chapter 26

Hear No Secrets

Taylor Lautner as Grant Clark
Kristin Kreuk as Chloe Lang

Note: Here is the next chapter!! I will continue updating only about once a week because of school, but I hope you like this story and I hope there are still people reading.

so please vote comment and fan!

and last but not least, enjoy! :D

Chapter 26

“Chloe Lang!”

            It was the beginning of the competition and I was the first one to go for the beam. After last night I felt even better about the competition. When all the other girls went up to their room, Nicole and I stayed down in the lobby talking. It felt just like old times. Today both of us are ready to win this competition. Nicole was best on beam and vault and I was best at bars and hopefully today I will prove myself on the floor too. I flipped onto the beam and began my routine. I always tried not to think too much while I was on the beam. Peter always said that I’m the type of person that would fall if I started to over think everything about the routine. I tried to block out the audience and the judges and just tried to have a good time. I lost my balance twice, but quickly recovered and ended the routine well.

“That was great!” Peter hugged me.

“Yeah but I fell twice.”

“It was still good, don’t doubt yourself.”

I waited for my score then sat back down next to a couple other gymnasts.

“That was great,” Nicole said, sitting next to me.

“Yeah but it was the first. All the other gymnasts are going to do right past it.”

“It’s okay because you’ll pass them later.”

“True,” I smiled, “Good luck.”

“You too.”

            That was the last time we saw each other through the rest of the first round. The first round ended at around noon and all the gymnasts and their coaches went to the cafeteria to get some lunch. The second round wasn’t going to start until around two o’clock. Mom and I sat down at a table with Nicole and her friends and we waited for Peter to come back with some food. My handed me my phone.