legion of superheroes

Depuis le début

Meanwhile, Brainy gasped, opening his eyes, staring at a beaten Supergirl, in an tank filled with water on the Legion's ship. He looked awkward before turning around looking at the group with them. Barry, Iris, Alex, Mon-El, Winn, Imra & J'onn. "Well, the good news is her mind is active and alert."

"Oh, thank God," Barry muttered, relief washing through him. The only thing he needed now was her back in his arms.

"Yes. The bad news is," Brainy said and Barry looked at him. "She is very angry."

"Well, I'm sure she loves being trapped inside a mind prison," Winn sarcastically said.

"I don't think she was appropriative waking up without Barry either," Brainy added.

"She never is," Barry said.

"You're speaking with her right now, even as you're speaking with us?" J'onn asked and Brainy nodded before pointing at the piece of technology on Kara's forehead.

"The crown connects to my internal Al core. It translates her brainwaves to English and sends electronic signals back to her," he explained.

"These tanks have incredible healing power, so she just needs to rest and let it do its work," Imra explained to the worried family. But Barry looked at Mon-El, choosing his words carefully, a question resting in the back of his mind.

"You're from the future, did you know this was going to happen?" He asked and Mon hesitated at first. "Did you know this was going to happen to my wife?"

"No," Mon swore. "But she's through the worst of it, she'll live."

"When will she wake up?" Barry asked.

"We don't know," Mon said.

"Well, Reign is still out there. I don't like our odds without Supergirl by our side," J'onn said.

"I mean, Reign's been quiet, maybe she got injured too," Iris said.

"Let's hope so. It's only a matter of time before she strikes again," Alex said.

"And if she does," Barry said and Alex looked at him. "I'll kill her myself."

CatCo Worldwide Media

James was watching the news in his office that morning, the footage of his friend being brutality beaten taunting him, when Lena walked in, the same look in her eyes. "It's been two days since the world saw Supergirl be brutalized and still not a word about her whereabouts or well-being."

"She'll turn up," James assured.

"I hope so," Lena said before looking at him. "And Iris's the only reporter who had a knack for tracking her down. Is she in yet?"

"Iris?" James asked looking at her, but remembering that Iris wouldn't come in til Kara was healed up again. "She...No, she's, um...no, she's not, actually."

"Odd, neither is Kara," Lena pointed out and James nervously chuckled as he walked around his desk. "Jimmy, I was thinking, when Iris gets in, maybe we should all have a little...a little talk about what happened."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Okay," James stammered.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, we should. Yeah," James said before clearing his throat.