二十一 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Y/N's left foot moved behind her other foot, and she prepared herself for the fight. 

To make this more fun, Y/N was going to turn her infinity off for most of the fight, only using it when it would be most needed. Basically anytime Bakugou sent an explosion her way. 

She didn't want charred skin, thank you very much.

The white-haired sorcerer beamed with a wide smirk, a chuckle escaping her mouth.

"But then again, I can't make any promises when it comes to seriously injuring you, Bakugou."

The ash-blonde's eye twitched at her statement, his scowl becoming deeper. Y/N laughed at his reaction, deciding to egg him on a bit more.

"Tell you what, I'll pay for your hospital bills. You'll most likely need it after I beat your ass."

His scowl turned sourer as Y/N taunted him, his red eyes becoming even more fired up than before. 

It was now clear to Y/N. He wanted to beat her so badly that she'd regret her statements.

The white-haired girl laughed as she watched him become more pissed off. She spoke once more, clasping her hands together.

"Don't let me down Bakugou. At least make this a fun fight for me. Do you want to go all out? Go for your fucking life." Y/N laughed.

"Some nice banter between our two finalists before they fight for first place! This is it! The final battle! Last match! L/N Y/N versus Bakugou Katsuki!"

Bakugou glared at Y/N, to which the girl simply smirked widely at him in response.

"START!"

Right as the announcement played out, Bakugou was off.

Y/N hid her smirk as she watched Bakugou rush at her, swinging whats seemed to be his signature starting move; a right-hand punch. 

As he swung his right fist at the white-haired girl, he quickly switched up, making her assumption correct.

His left palm came upwards as he grinned manically. The bright orange sparks of the colour of his explosions came to life as he swiftly moved to hit Y/N, attacking her.

It was like Uraraka's match.

He had made such a large scale attack right off the bat as he rushed at her, filling the area with smoke. Looking through the dense carbon, Y/N swiftly dodged his attack, since she had predicted his move earlier.

Y/N's body was in the air now, still lost in the smoke. Looking through it, she hovered over Bakugou, floating a little bit in the air right behind him. 

She could feel her cursed energy building up, channelling most of it into her foot. Bakugou looked on forwards, moving and waiting for the smoke to clear so he could see his opponent.

Y/N swiftly slammed her foot full of cursed energy into Bakugou's back, successfully stepping on him. She flew into the air, looking down at Bakugou, smirking at him.

With a growl, Bakugou watched as the girl jumped off him, like a stepping stone.

He placed his hands behind him, quickly using his explosions to blast himself upwards, catching up with the white-haired girl who was currently in the air.

She turned her attention towards the bright light of the explosions, watching as Bakugou rushed at her once again, this time in the air.

He swung his right fist, aiming for her head. The girl quickly and swiftly moved her head to the side, her right hand moving to grab onto his left forearm.