"It's elaborate, I'll give it that." Jisoo smugly smiled. "But there's literally no way to prove I did it. Which I didn't."

"You will have to talk to our vice president about that."

"You're literally the school president." She was unamused with Nayeon.

"I no longer deal with such petty things."

"Who the fuck is the school president?" Jisoo yelled, holding her collar.

"It's me!" A sudden gust of air brushed behind her. The scent in the atmosphere was too hard to mistaken for anyone else. Jisoo was sure she was dreaming.

"You?!" She accusingly pointed.

"Yup." The girl who had just randomly spawned informed her with a grin.

"Hi, Jichu!" Jennie fluttered her fingers at Jisoo, walking over to bat her lashes innocently at the delinquent. This was sure to get Jisoo to like her in Jennie's mind.

"Are you out of your mind?" Jisoo clutched her hands tighter around Nayeon's collar. "You're gonna put her as Vice president? You might as well put a toddler in that position."

"Ouch." Jennie pouted, pretending to hold her chest in pain. "You should be nicer to your future partner."

"My present irritation would be a better word." She growled through clenched teeth.

"Don't be so rude to the school vice president, Kim. You might end up in detention." Nayeon warned, humoring herself.

"With me!" Jennie wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck. "All alone." The Raven felt her body heating up immediately at the contact. Her scent was ticking her off everywhere. She was quick to pull Jennie off much to the latter's disappointment.

"I would rather clean the whole school with a single tooth brush. Just tell me how long my suspension is." She hissed at Nayeon.

"Change of plans. You'll have in-school suspension." The latter smirked.

"Excuse me?" The veins in her forehead were threatening to pop. "You just told me you don't take care of these things!"

"Well, I changed my mind." Nayeon was having a hard time containing herself at the sight of Jisoo grinding her teeth in anger. "Jennie will watch over you."

"For fucksakes!" The girl threw her hands in the air before angrily stomping out of the room.

"I don't think Chu likes this arrangement." Jennie frowned, slightly upset at the latter's actions.

"She's just a bit upset that she's suspended, Jen. Why don't you think of a plan to welcome Jisoo to her in-school suspension." Nayeon suggested slyly, knowing this would bother Jisoo further.

"Yes! I bet that will lift up her mood."

"Definitely." Nayeon egged her on.

"You're so smart, unnie. That's why you're president!"

Nayeon knowingly nodded watching Jennie skip away.

"Isn't this a bit low even for you?"

"Jennie's too oblivious to know I'm using her."

"When Irene finds out, she'll kill you." Jihyo shook her head in disapproval.

"Jisoo's been getting on our nerves for the longest and Irene just let's her off. This is the first time she got in trouble." She gleamed at her.

"Not our nerves, just yours. It's not like she messes with the wrong people, you know what the boys did." She folded her hands, unamused with Nayeon's decision.

You In My Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें