I don't move at all taking in the warmth of him. The comfort he has is unexplainable? It's something you don't think is normal for human beings to have? The light scent of mint and his cologne is comforting itself but him himself makes it 10x better. His comforting scent is just a bonus.

I know this is one of the only hugs I will ever receive from him so I take it all in and don't let go. I'm smiling as my face is buried near his neck... I can feel his heartbeat. I can feel the way his arms are still wrapped around my waist. I feel feel his cold rings digging pressing onto my skin. I can feel his face being a bit buried in the crook of my neck. I can feel his warm—

Fuck.

I gulp realizing what he's doing to me.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I slowly unwrap myself from him and he lets go of me "You see, I'm sure this is something to celebrate." I smile lightly and he hands me the pen and I put the paper on his desk and sign the slots.

He smiles and pops the bottle of champagne opened handing me a full cup of champagne.

"To your success," He says in a tone which he sounds proud? "And to all your hard work, you earned it, Ads."

Our glasses ding together after the little toast and we smile through the glass. He's trying to hide the smile by drinking from the glass but I can still see it.

I bring it down from my lips and put it on the desk "I was really starting to think you forgot or weren't going to give it to me,"

He scoffs "Yes you're a bitch and intolerable! But the work you have shown to me recently has really surprised me. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't deny that you have a big chance." His words are only making my smile grow bigger and bigger.

Our eye contact remaining before he breaks it to go back to the fridge. He pulls out another bottle of champagne "This right here is one of the most finest champagne bottles I have probably held, I asked Tate to bring it for me while he was in England."

I start walking up to him and look at it.

It looks gorgeous and very fancy with a lot of details.

He takes a look at it "I will be saving this and we'll drink it when you get your first brand ownership asking for you to work with them."

"What if I don't—"

His brows furrow and he immediately shakes his head "You're going to get plenty, Adisyn."

"You don't know that for sure."

He rolls his eyes "You're not going to shut up about that are you?" I shake my head "Okay fine then, if by any chance you don't we'll still drink it because you tried everything and did everything."

That makes me feel a tiny bit better but still — anxious and stressed?

"I will admit, I'm scared that one of the ownership will ask me to travel across the world."

He shrugs "Sacrifices have to be made, it's normal, don't stress it." As if that helped at all.

I smile "Are you free tomorrow?"

His brows furrow and he brings the glass down from his lips. He licks them "Why is that?"

I smile even more curiously "Just a question, are you free tomorrow?"

"Sure..?"

"Well even if you weren't you would have to cancel your plans."

He looks so confused it's like enjoyment? "Why?"