- Twenty Three

Adisyn

"I'm tired,"

"Wanna go to bed?" Once I get him to bed I think I'm heading home.

I'm tired too and I have a long day tomorrow so it's better if I get my own sleep too. And I'm sure Reed would feel better sleeping by himself in his room and besides he may throw up more and from what I've seen he doesn't like having people around him while he throws up?

There's so much about Reed I want to figure out and so much I know he wants to know about me.

"Yeah..." He says in a sleepy voice and I put the towel down as we walk over to his room.

I turn on his lamp and walk over to his bed slowly putting him down so he can sit up but instead he just falls down the bed the moment I put him down. He groans and sighs staring at the ceiling.

I clear my throat and take off the coat he has given me earlier. The sound of the coat makes him turn his head towards me and I look at him with the dimmed lighting of the lamp and the city lights.

I fully close to the curtains leaving only a little light to be visible from all the buildings and cars. I yawn from how tired I am and fix up his bed pulling out his covers and fluffing his pillow. I put the glass of water near his desk and walk over to him.

He's still looking at me, he hasn't stopped looking at me at all. He's just staring at me as I look at him. He wants to say something but he can't or I'm not sure but I am sure that he wants to say something? He's still staring at me and sighs as I continue to look back at him.

He's laying on his bed with no energy in him.

I sit beside him and he grabs my hand making me look at him. He smiles "You look pretty," He makes me roll my eyes and keep looking at him.

He smells like the club.

A mixture of alcohol, cigarettes, maybe even weed?

He still smells like the girl...

"I'm really tired, Ads." He uses the small nickname he gave me tonight.

He sounds really tired though. Through the smile he's giving me while he's looking at me he sounds very much tired leaving so many questions.

"I know, Reed."

"I like that you call me Reed instead of Auclair." He said Auclair in such an annoyed tone and scoffed "I hated that you called me Auclair so damn much."

I shrug "Now you know how I felt about Wise,"

He looks at me "I like calling you Adisyn."

I smile "I like it too,"

I still feel sick to my stomach knowing what Reed said to me and how deadly he was looking at me all night as he witnessed what happened tonight. Everything he did tonight was absolutely surprising?

He beat up the guy.

Severely beat him up and probably even broke his nose? He didn't rest at all and kept yelling at him. He kept punching him over and over not caring what the consequences could be, he didn't care at all. That was surprising? It was surprising in a way he did that knowing it was me? It was me and he stood up for me and god knows what could've happened if I had told him sooner or if Tate and Jason wouldn't have gotten there in time!

Honestly, who knows what could have happened if Reed never came.

I stand up and sigh making him look over to me. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head and look at the time.

It's late.

I need to go home before they worry or anything! Ivy is honestly probably asleep and Jade is still with Theo? And Ezra is taking care of Ivy and I'm with Reed and I'm okay but I need to leave.