"Ok Minie's here, let's go!" said the oldest, at the front of the queue.

"Smile boys!" shouted Hoseok a little behind him, full of energy.

"Hyung? are you sure you want to be at the back? They might-"

"It's ok Kook-ah, there's no time and we've got the whole team. Just lead the way!" he quickly replied, winking at the maknae.

And so security opened the doors for them and they started walking. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin made their way to the cars and were greeted by a surprising amount of camera flashes and microphones shoved in their faces. Damn. Truth be told, it was blinding. He saw the boys in front of him trying to push through the media and he could tell that the fans wouldn't stay behind the fences for much longer. People were screaming their names left and right and he tried his best to look happy and smile, bowing politely as they went. They couldn't walk fast at all like they had planned and they had almost stopped moving at some point, their bodyguards having to physically push people out of their way. He couldn't see the cars that were waiting for them but he supposed they were somewhere ahead. He could barely make out the silhouette of Taehyung who wasn't even that far away from him, just in front of Namjoon and Jungkook. The others must be there too. He heard metal clatter against the airport tiles and that sound, accompanied by overexcited voices, was the first thing that let him know that the fences were down, fans now making a free run for it. All hell breaks loose. The man hadn't been wrong. He saw their team on high alert, trying to hold up a protective arm between them and the crowd as it got harder to separate the two. Jimin tightened his grip on his bag when a fan got a bit too close for his liking.

Jimin kept walking. Seconds passed like hours and he was hyper aware of his surroundings as the dozens of voices reached his ears. He extended his arm and made an attempt to grab Jungkook's backpack to hold onto it, but he couldn't get to the younger man as he was pushed around and further away from him. There was no way they were even walkin in a straight line anymore. Someone snatched his water bottle from his left hand and his eyes widened, turning around to find the culprit who had seemingly vanished into thin air. He was about to tell his bodyguard about it when he felt it. It started as a gentle thug but before he could even blink he was sent flying backwards. Someone had grabbed his scarf, and him alongside it. Jimin's mind was spiralling as he lost his footing and gasped from the tight hold that someone had on the piece of fabric. His hands made their way to the scarf tightening around his neck and burning his skin. I'm being mobbed, he thought. And possibly getting kidnapped?  His legs kicked the air as well as some fans as he was dragged away in an unknown direction. He tried calling for help but he couldn't even see the staff anymore and his scream came out as a mere whimper, noise completely drowned by the crowd. He felt a hand snake its way around his waist and explore the soft skin hidden under his hoodie. He tried harder to thrash about and escape the unwanted touch.

"Doll, do you know how much you're worth?" came the low voice behind him, hot breath tickling his right ear and neck, making his stomach churn. He had no idea what the man had told him and right now he didn't know if he was envious of Namjoon's English skills or not. The tone alone made him feel sick and he had an idea of where this was going. He didn't like it. He didn't want to let this happen. So he threw his head backwards, hoping to hit the man in any way he could.

"You bitch-" was all he heard before he felt something tighten around his neck. Blank. His scarf? A hand? He couldn't tell. The back of his head hurt and Jimin gasped for hair as he cried out in pain. There was no way fans didn't notice him in the crowd. Someone was bound to help him. Surely the other members knew that he wasn't following Jungkook anymore. They mustn't be very far away. Jimin knew that he was panicking by now. He wasn't going to go down without a fight but he was overwhelmed and his body started to tire. He couldn't make out any words but he knew the crowd was loud over him and he tried to look up to people's faces when he realised that he was on the ground. Black spots were starting to dance in front of him, blocking his vision. He could feel hands grabbing at him, pushing and pulling and he shook his head in an attempt to free himself from the darkness that had started overtaking him. A silent plea left his lips when he realised he was losing his strength with every passing second.

Bts sickfics, hurt & comfortजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें