"So?" Donnie asked, "I neeeeeed the deets, I don't think you understand." He laughed from beside me. "Lucas and I have hit a dry spell."

"Well, we didn't officially have sex, but he did, um," I stuttered, flushing pink, "eat me out?"

That's what Vince called it last night, fingers crossed I'm using it right

"He ate you out?!" He yelled, making the car swerve slightly in response.

"And added fingers!" I cheered out, covering my smile with my hands as I looked at Donnie, who was just as excited as I.

"With the fingering!? Ezra you little lucky horn dog!" Donnie gasped.

I covered my face in light embarrassment, "Donnie!"

"So? How does it feel to be half a virgin?"

I couldn't help at laugh at his reply, "We actually had fun time last night. I'm glad we waited." I gushed, as we pulled into the nail salon.

"Ezra your making me wish I could be a virgin so I could sleep with my husband for the first again." He joked, which promoted me to ask, "So, a dry spell?"

I hope I'm not crossing any boundaries, but he brought it up, and I want to help him like he helps me.

We sat down in the massage chairs at the nail salon dipping our feet into the water, sipping on our coffee.

"Yeah, Lucas has just been busy with work, and you know, my mother has been staying with us the past couple weeks, so we get zero alone time, so I don't know."

"Donnie," I soothed, "Do you know when she's leaving?"

"Lucas wants her to leave yesterday, he doesn't like the was she speaks to me, but she's my mother."

"I understand that, but just because she's your mother doesn't mean she's not toxic. It sounds like she's not good for your marriage."

Donnie stiffened for a second looking deep in thought, "No, you're right. I know that. Lucas has always said he hates how she speaks to me, which is why he's been working so late, and it's caused a lull between us."

"A wise man once told me that you should "communicate with your husband about these things, he'd probably like it."" I laughed, quoting his own words back at him.

He swatted my arm before retorting, "I see how it is, you lost half that virginity and think your funny!" He laughed at my expense which wasn't nearly as funny.

Soon after we finished our nails, we decided to run a few errands in the mall next door. We went into a few different stores looking for a specific shirt Donnie wanted, when I saw a bathing suit store open.

"Hey Donnie, do you mind if we run in there really quick?" I asked, pointing to the swimwear store and he shook his head and led us over.

I ended up picking up a few swimsuits because I knew the winter season was ending, and Donnie got a new pair of avocado swim trunks as well.

We made our way back down to the car, and went to a nearby pizza restaurant to eat dinner. We were waiting for our food to be brought out, when Donnie's phone rang out, interrupting his story about Fran, his dog.

where even is my phone?
oh yeah I left it in the car. all day. great.

Donnie apologized quickly before answering his phone, "Hello?"

He waited a second, letting the person on the other line speak before answering, "Yeah she's with me, why?"

"Babe, you're speaking a mile a minute. Calm down." He rolled his eyes, which made me laugh.