Peter observes the gas station from behind his back. The station is dark, with a couple of trucks in its driveway, "Why is their secret lair in a gas station? That's so lame" Peter jumps, and climbs on top of the empty gas price sign, "Hey, suit lady, what are they doing?"

"Do you want to hear what they're saying?" Suit lady asks.

"I can hear what they're saying?" Peter smiles, "Uh, yeah."

"Activating Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode" The spider suit display closes in on the van and shows Peter the heat signals emitted from the men inside. There are three people in the van who are quietly speaking.

"I got the gauntlet from the Lagos cleanup. The rest is all my design."

"Whoa, that's so cool" Peter says.

"Can't believe they're still cleaning up that Triskelion mess."

"I love it. They keep making messes, we keep getting rich."

"Target inbound."

"Whoa, they're in the middle of a heist" Peter realises, "I could catch them all red-handed. This is awesome. Okay, I'm gonna get a little closer so I can see what's happening."

"Would you like me to engage Enhanced Combat Mode?" Suit lady asks.

"Enhanced Combat Mode?" Peter repeats, "Yeah."

"Activating Instant Kill" suit last says.

The eyes of Peter's spider suit turn into evil-looking tiny red dots, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I don't want to kill anybody!"

"Deactivating Instant Kill" The eyes switch back to their normal width and color. Peter jumps off the sign and falls on his face on the hard asphalt ground. Peter grunts.

"Did you hear that?"

"What the hell just happened?" Peter asks, "What was that?"

"You jumped off the sign and landed on your face" suit lady tells him.

He fires web pellets from his shooter which land on the gas station sign, "Suit lady, what's wrong with my web-shooters?" Peter runs to hide behind a sign.

"Rapid-fire is the default for Enhanced Combat Mode" suit lady states.

"Why would I need rapid-fire?" Peter questions.

"Would you like to see more options?" Suit lady asks, "You have 576 possible web-shooter combinations."

"Whoa, Mr. Stark really overdid it" Peter says.

"You two wait right here."

"Wait. You're gonna want to turn on the dampers, though, or that thing will shatter your arm."

"All right. Where's the dampers?"

Peter is still looking down at all the options for his webs displayed over his hands, "That one."

"Great choice" suit lady says, "Would you like me to set this as your new default?"

Peter shoots an electrified web at a neon sign, making it blink on and off, "No, no, no."

Peter struggles with his electrified webs. He keeps shooting, and the neon sign keeps flashing.

"Push that in."

"Right here?"

"No, no, the other-"

"This one right here?"

"Yeah, push."

Peter runs behind the gas station, away from the truck, and leaps on some trucks to reach the roof of the building, "What was that?"