Chapter Seventy

AN : Warning -- BUSY WEEK AHEAD! Last update for the week~ Sorry. :) But I really am busy from  drafting plates to thesis shits. Just stay put okay? This story is about to end just savor my updates for the mean time. :)

Do vote and comment!
And before I forgot to mention it, I made a group for my readers. I just want to get associated with you guys. Click the external link and join the company okay? :) Adieuuuu~

AND HAPPY 35K everyone! Thank you! xx

xxBae 

~

CHAPTER SEVENTY

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. 

Uhm. Medyo totoo sya.

I just stood there and savored the kiss. 

Now I know what's missing~ Two months ago~

I felt that something's not right. That there's something missing..

And now I know what's that.. Rather who's that.

It's the guy who's kissing me right now. :">

Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it. 

True, right?

You won't be able to know the meaning of happiness if you're alone. You have to share it with someone you love.

That was a lovingly-long kiss. He pulled away not quite far then joined our forehead.

"I love you po." He said then smiled at me.

I blushed. >//////< I will never get used to him saying thoses three words to me. How will I get used to it? :">

"You, too po." I smiled back kahit nahihiya ako. XD Maarte e! Hayaan na ho! Pagbigyan ang dyosa!

"Pagdilat, ikaw agad ang hinahanap sa umaga. Nasaan ka na? Malayo ka pa ba? Kay tagal ng iyong pagbabalik."

He envelope my thin frame using his arms. Ang sarap lang sa pakiramdam. Hahahaha! Mainggit kayo! Bleeeeh. :P