Profiles - The Second Generation

- Profiles and Statuses (as of Herobrine's Legacy) -

-

-

-

Nya Analove Dare // Brown hair and blue eyes; fourty-one years old; married to Zachary Dare; mother of Kai and Talia Dare, and caretaker of Iris McKinnon, the daughter of deceased parents whom were close friends to both Nya and Zach. Lives in Cart, East Minecraftia. Retired from exploration age twenty and began a potions business with Emerald and Jonathan McKinnon. Is a Fire Wielder. Present within the Temple's room of paintings.

Zach Dare // Blonde hair and hazel eyes; fourty-two years old; married to Nya Dare; father of Kai, Talia and additional caretaker of Iris. After marrying Nya at age twenty-four, moved to Cart with her. He retired from sword fighting three years later, ending his career young but going down in history, becoming not only the best swordsman in East Minecraftia but across the whole of the North and South, too. Disjoined from his career before he could become the best in the world, as family got in the way. Stay-at-home dad for his two kids. Not a Wielder.

Kai Dare // Brown hair and amber eyes; sixteen years old; attends high school, and belongs to the tenth year. Best friends with Iris McKinnon and Xavier Merch. Is also a Fire Wielder, as his powers were inherited by his mother. Limits of this power are unknown. Present within the Temple's room of paintings.

Tali Dare // Blonde hair and blue eyes; twelve years old; attends elementry school, and is in her sixth year. Wielder powers are not yet evident, and perhaps never will be. Full name is Talia Emily Mackenzie Dare, chosen from Nya's deceased friends.

Iris McKinnon // Turquoise hair and turquoise eyes; sixteen years old; attends high school alongside Kai, who is her best and most trusted friend. Parents died in an Enderman attack led by the Endermen's General; looked after the Dare family because of this. Unsure if Wielder powers are unlockable, as the family's only ever Wielder influence happened generations before her birth. Full name is Iris "Ice" Clare McKinnon. Present within the Temple's room of paintings.

Emerald Grace McKinnon // Deceased; black hair and turquoise eyes; fourty-one years old at the time of death. Mother of Iris and married to Jonathan. Owned a potions store with Nya; murdered by endermen.

Jonathan McKinnon // Deceased; blue hair and brown eyes; fourty-three years old at the time of death. Father of Iris and married to Emerald. Family has a Wielder bloodline. Worked in the potions store and was killed by endermen alongside his wife.

The Endermen's General // Otherwise known as the Ender Drgaon's Child or as Lillian Kratos, sister of Herobrine. Silver hair and purple eyes; was raised into power by the Ender Dragon itself, and seeks to wipe away the Overworld from existence by means of rediscovering Herobrine's blade, which had previously been used to bring forward new Wielders for Herobrine's gain. Blade's purpose or Lillian's reason for wanting it remains unknown. Age is unknown. Murdered both Emerald and Jonathan McKinnon, and aims to do the same to the Dare family and Iris. A relentless ruler of the endermen.

Alex Machia-Ruepath // Deceased; animated by temporary power supplied by the Ender Dragon's Child. Black hair and purple, pupilless eyes in revived form; black hair and blue eyes when he had still been alive. Best friend and adoptive brother of Steve Kratos, who later became Herobrine. In part responsible for Lillan's death, and now serves her in the way of giving advice and instruction. Born as Alexander Machia, he later changed his name to Ruepath, meaning "painful suffering", in memory of his life's horrors and regret. A real optimist we got here, y'all. So completely positive. Wow. Many inspire. Very joy. Much happy. Wow.

-

-

-

Thanks for keeping up with me, y'all! Sorry for the meagre update. Writing Chapter 7 as we speak! Now, an important message:

Homophobes, a warning: not even the Fire Wielder can escape the hotness of dudes.

Writing Kai will be twice as fun from now on.

Love you all!

- Jazz

QOTC: Any of you guys in a relationship? Aw, don't be embarrassed, you can tell me ;)

(aotc: ahahhahahaahahah forever alone, so sad)

Bonus: That feel when you realise you're attracted to a character you created :(((