{ 15 }

It's one day after the visit to Suho's mansion.

Today they planned to go to Rosé's mansion.

'Goodmorning Jungwoo. You feeling any better than yesterday?', Jaehyun asks the boy.

'Yeah. I don't feel sick anymore. But my feet do hurt a little from walking around yesterday.', Jungwoo says.

Jaehyun is relieved to hear that Jungwoo is better again.

'Glad to hear that. Come on let's eat.'

They stand up and eat like usual.

This time Jungwoo finishes his food.

They finish up and decide to go walk around in the mansion.

They walk to the place where Jungwoo first arrived when he went to the demon world.

'This brings back so many memories. I can't believe I've been here for so long already...', Jungwoo says with a smile.

'Yeah, and then Doyoung tried to hide you in his room. He tried to cover up your scent with that one perfume.', Jaehyun laughs.

'Wait you knew I was there then?'

'Obviously, when he said he wasn't wearing any shoes. I looked down and saw you under his bed.'

Jungwoo widens his eyes. 'Oh no that's so embarrassing.', he says and hides his face in his hands.

'Noooo, it was cute~', Jaehyun hugs the other.

They hug in silence for a few seconds before finally breaking the hug.

'When are we going to Rosé's?', Jungwoo asks.

'Whenever you want.', Jaehyun smiles.

'Hmmm.'

'Let's eat lunch and then go.', Jungwoo suggests.

Before they can head anywhere, two people suddenly appear in the hallway.

They turn around and see a fimiliar person there with someone else.

'Oh boss! Perfect timing. I brought another human~', Haechan says and points next to him.

'Mark?', Jungwoo asks.

'You know this guy?', Jaehyun asks.

'Of course I do! He was one of my best friends in the human world.'

Mark runs up to Jungwoo and gives him a hug. 'Dude! I've missed you man.'

'I've missed you too Mark. But how did Haechan convince you to come here?'

'He told me about like the plan you guys have and everything that happened to you. And staying here didn't seem like such a bad idea. After all if the plan is succesful, I might see my friends in the human world again anyway. In the meanwhile I can make new friends here.'