{ 2 }

...

'Oh so you are alive.'

Jungwoo's eyes adjust to the light and he sees an unfimiliar person creeping above him.

He immediatly sits up, which he later regrets because of the stinging pain in his head he gets.

'W-who are you?', Jungwoo asks.

'I should be asking you that. You're lucky I found you in Doyoung's room. He always has a smart reason for the dumb things he does.', the red haired person claims.

Jungwoo is quiet.

'I'm Taeyong. It's a pleasure meeting you, human.', he reaches out his hand.

Jungwoo takes his hand and interoduces himself. 'I'm Jungwoo.'

'Don't get the wrong idea, I'm just being nice because I pity those that live short lives. If Doyoung can't give a proper reason for keeping you here, you and him are done for.'

'Yes sir.', the smaller boy looks down.

'Sir? Just call me Taeyong. I'm staying with you until Doyoung returns.', the guy says.

Jungwoo just nods.

'Here. You seem hungry.', Taeyong hands him a chocolate bar.

'You guys eat chocolate here?'

'We eat the same things you humans do, except we eat a wider variety of meat and flesh, like we eat humans for example.'

'That's... good to know...'

Taeyong laughs. 'Eat up.'

'Thank you.', Jungwoo says.

After the human boy finishes his chocolate, fast footsteps are heard coming in the direction of the room he's in.

He jumps up to go hide under the bed. But Taeyong stops him by grabbing his arm. 'No need, it's Doyoung.'

'How can you tell?', Jungwoo wonders.

'You ask too many questions.'

'Sorry.'

The door opens. 'What are you doing here Taeyong!?', Doyoung exclaims.

'What are you doing with a human in your room?', Taeyong stands up.

'Go ahead, try to kill him.', Doyoung looks serious.

Taeyong raises an eyebrow and turns to Jungwoo.

He raises his hand but quickly stops in his tracks. He widens his eyes and turns back to Doyoung.

'That's... weird.', Taeyong says feeling dumbfounded.

'I know right? You felt that too didn't you?', Doyoung asks enthousiastically.

'Yeah.'