Thirty Two: All in

3 months later

Mia, Lily and I had a girl's night as the guys stayed home with the kids. I was quite hesitant to leave Roman, but he's grown really attached to Kian lately.

We got our nails done, had dinner at a fancy restaurant then went to a karaoke bar. I was the designated driver, taking care of these two kids. I'd rather be sober and not a zombie tomorrow.

Mia looked down at her phone then to us, "Okay let's go, I wanna sleep" she said, linking arms with us.

I chuckled at her, checking the time. 9pm, that's weird for her. She usually likes to party until the sun rises.

I didn't mind, I just wanted to get home to my lovely boyfriend and the kids. Everything has become about them and I don't regret a thing.

I drove home to see that all the lights were out except the kitchen light. We walked inside, looking around to see the Jaxson and Levi on the couch.

"Kian's just taking Ace outside to shit or something" Levi said, gesturing toward the door.

I smiled at them before making my way toward the back door. I opened it, stepping outside activating the motion lights.

I looked up to see fairy lights turn on, rose petals and a neon sign between a flower arch.

I looked around in shock, seeing my man standing there in a black button up and dress pants, God I would get on my knees after he does.

I walked toward him, tears already streaming down my cheeks.

He took a deep breath, holding my hand nervously.

"Asyn Hale, from the moment I opened that door to see you standing there, I swear the world shifted. I looked into your eyes and I saw it. The pain, the tears you've cried, the love you hold, I saw forever in them. Even after being apart, I knew more than ever that it would always be you, the one I make my way to during an apocalypse from the opposite side of the world. The one I would raise two children with, no hesitation, I'm all in. I promise to cherish you, to never stop trying, to love you and swear to never break you. Will you marry me?"

I covered my face, so mesmerised with everything he said, everything he has done for me. Looking down at him on one knee, seeing how much love and admiration was captivated within his eyes I nodded eagerly.

"Yes Kian, of course I will" I gushed, seeing him slip the ring on my finger before lifting me off my feet, spinning me around as we kissed. 

"I love you" I smiled wide, caressing his face. "I love you darling" he responded before peppering my face with kisses. 

Music began playing before he placed me down, wrapping my arms around his neck. I listened to the music, something so familiar about it. 

"What are we doing?" I whispered, looking up to see his eyes shut. I chuckled, realising it was the song from the night of the party.

"Dancing, darling" he responded before twirling me around, then kissing my cheek.