"Umm about that....... We can do it now. Because we nail it when it comes to sex" Taylor remarked as they did a high five.

"So it's decided now?" Joe asked.

"Definitely. It'll be totally casual and nobody, our parents, nobody has to know that" Taylor explained.

"Friends with benefits it is?" Joe said enthusiastically and Taylor kissed him.

"But what made you suddenly realize that?" Joe asked Taylor, pulling back from the kiss.

Taylor looked around and responded, "See, Joe, I noticed the lack of conversation between us during these three months. We both were very busy with our work and I don't think I would like to get my heart broken watching you go away every damn time, you know? I would think about it sometime else, but I just can't do a relationship for the moment...... What about you?"

"I don't know. I just thought about my future and I don't see myself, you know, having my own family. I just don't want to do anything long term" He explained his side of the story. "But seems like we found the correct relationship for us, fwb!!" Both of them chuckled hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later.........

Joe was sitting on his couch and reading a novel on a pleasant day. He checked the date on his phone and it reminded it of something. He quickly called Taylor.

"Yes, Alwyn, sup?" Taylor said, panting.

"Where are you right now?" Joe asked, confused.

"I'm at the gym right now. So yeah, why you called?" Taylor spoke, as she dabbed the towel on her sweaty skin.

"Maybe you can stop by at my place today" Joe suggested.

"Umm, okay, sure. I'll call you twenty minutes before I reach there, cool?" Taylor stated.

"Yes, that's fine. You can continue now, bye" Joe said, as he felt he was interrupting her.

------------------------

"So, what's up?" Taylor casually spoke. She seemed in a quite great mood.

"Umm first, you want some tea? Or I mean coffee?" It hit Joe that Taylor isn't british and doesn't really stan tea.

"Lol, nothing. I'm curious. Just tell me already" Taylor whined and punched his arm, playfully.

Joe cleared his throat and answered, "So, you remember by any chance that my cousin Claudia, was getting married?"

Taylor widened her eyes and exclaimed, "Oh no, even I have to go at her wedding, right?" Joe sighed and agreed with her. "Like I have to be your plus one, right? But we aren't dating right now and our parents don't know about that so how will we do this? And its just in two days!" Taylor started to freak out.

"Wait, wait. I've got a plan. You just have to pretend to be my girlfriend. That can't be difficult, right?" Joe suggested his plan very proudly.

"Oh yes. Joey, you're very smart dude!" Taylor pulled his cheek and laughed.

"So, I'm gonna wear a blue tuxedo. I've decided that for months. What are you gonna wear?" Joe told Taylor about his outfit.

Taylor made a weird face and scoffed, "Really? What do you guys even have to decide? Color, that's it. It's us who have to decide the outfits and dresses and the accessories that will match it and then comes the makeup and it's not over yet, the hairstyle and then the footwear and then the dresses are also of fucking thousands of types and I can still go on" Taylor started counting all the struggles of females for choosing the outfits and Joe couldn't help but laugh on her little protest.