Dress

Joe and Taylor are invited to an important event. A lot of people are. 

Taylor buys this new beautiful black dress with a slight touch of glitter pink. She is very excited about the event and the dress as well. But it still takes all of her to go to the event because of the recent incidents until her friends assure her of her safety. Joe is going to wear a decent royal blue suit with a white shirt beneath it. Taylor does her beachy waves and beautiful pinkish make-up. She applies her red lipstick and is all set to go. She looks like a literal princess. Joe applies a little bit of foundation and concealer and done. He is ready as well.

Now here comes the twist. Neither of them is aware that they are gonna be at the event.

At the event....................

Taylor has a glass of champagne in her hands. She is all lost in talking to Camilla, Selena and Emma and Blake. She is totally unaware of Joe's presence.

Joe is greeting his friends, including Ed. He casually looks around the crowded room and her eyes stop on Taylor. He is nearly breathless. She appears to be moving in slow motion. Everything looks brighter now.

"Excuse me guys, I'll be right back. I'm gonna get some vodka" He asks his friends and walks away. He isn't going to grab a vodka. He is going to greet Taylor.

He gently waves his hands in the air in front of her.

"Hay Tay-Taylor"

"He-h-hello Joe. I didn't realize you were gonna be here" Taylor almost chokes on her drink the moment she sees Joe. She stutters a lot while greeting him. She felt overwhelmed.

"How are you?" Taylor asked.

"I'm fine as always. How about you?" Joe asked.

"I think I look like I'm great" Taylor says.

"Have a great evening. If you'll excuse me-" Joe goes back to his friends. On the way, he's breathing hard, deep. He needs to do that.

[Play 'Dress' in the background now, if possible]

Her eyes are meeting his so often. Whenever they met, Taylor couldn't help but smile shyly and Joe running his hands through his hair giving his most gentle smile. But when their eyes met for the final time, they both nodded their heads and walk towards each other.

They held each other's hands, secretly and Taylor led him to a dark room that was completely empty and people barely knew about it. They enter the room. It was dark but there was a window on the ceiling. There was still a little light because of the moonlight.

Taylor places her hands gently on his face and looks directly into his eyes. She closes her eyes and leans in for a sudden kiss. Joe places his hands on her back, wrapping her in his hands.

They pull away for one second. They both look into each other's eyes and give a small nod assuring they both wanna do that. They kiss again. This one is even deeper and breathtaking.

Both of them stop kissing for a while and breathe some air, their lips still 2 cm apart. Joe is looking at Taylor's lips. Taylor's eyes closed in comfort, she whispers, breathing Joe's scent, "I'm done. Can't pretend this friends thing anymore" Then she opens her eyes, expecting Joe to say something. Instead of saying something, he looks directly into her eyes and again, starts kissing her. Her heart melts right away. Taylor's hand goes up to his hair and Joe starts kissing her neck. She could feel his teeth on her neck. After a minute, Taylor gets away, breathing heavily, she says,

"We can't do this right now. People will notice our absence"

"Shall we take this somewhere else?"

"I want to, Joe. But people already think like that about me"

"Well, I think our friends are capable enough to handle this situation, they can cover our absence. What do you say?"

She nods her head with a shy smile on her face. They both kiss again for a second. Taylor wipes the lipstick off his face with her fingers.

Joe investigates and makes sure no one is looking at them, they both get out of that room.

Taylor is constantly sweating and her hands are shaking from holding back from him. Taylor gives Selena one nod as soon as their eyes meet each other. The moment Selena sees Joe in front of her, she gives her a graceful and dirty smile and shows her a thumbs up. Joe gives his goodbye to his group of friends.

Joe opens the door of the car for Taylor and after she sits in, he gets in too.

"Where should I head to, ma'am?" The driver asked

"My place please," Taylor requested.

The driver starts driving. Joe and Taylor don't wanna kiss each other in a car of course, so they instead hold each other's hands. Minute by minute, Taylor gets closer to Joe. She just wants Joe to touch her skin in whatever way he can. She's desperate this time. But in a matter of time, they've reached her apartment.

Taylor and Joe get out of the car. She unlocks and opens the door of her house. She holds Joe's hands and enters the house. Joe closes the door behind and Taylor takes him to her bedroom.

As soon as the couple entered the bedroom, they start to kiss each other deeply. Joe closes the door behind. Taylor's hand slowly go from his back to his hair and the other one is gently grabbing his tie.

Joe grabs Taylor from her waist and from his other hand, lifts Taylor's legs and locks them around him. The kiss gets deeper. Joe can feel Taylor's teeth biting his lower lip. Joe pushes Taylor on the wall and starts to kiss her neck. Taylor grabs Joe from his neck even tighter than before. Taylor puts her hands on his shoulders slowly pushes him away.

She looks into his eyes and says, "Are you sure?" It could be seen in Joe's eyes how sure he was.

Taylor stands up and removes Joe's suit. Joe slides his hands to her ears and starts to take off Taylor's earrings and drop them on the side table. Taylor pulls Joe by his tie and starts kissing him again. She removes his tie as well and lets it fall on the floor. Her hand goes to his shirt. She starts unbuttoning all the buttons. And soon, he is shirtless.

Joe whispers, "did you buy a new dress? Because you look beautiful"

She smiles and says, "Only bought this dress so you could take it off" and her cheeks turn burning red.

She opens her eyes and looks into his deep blue eyes. She feels as if she is drowned in those deep ocean blue eyes. Meanwhile, Joe's hand slides to the zipper on Taylor's dress. Taylor smiles and looks down trying to hide that insane feeling. He pulls down the zipper and takes her dress off. Joe also removes his pants. Taylor gets to her heels, grabs Joe by his head and starts kissing him on his neck. While Joe reaches the buckle of her bra, he takes it off and throws it away somewhere in the room. He lifts her up and they both get into the bed. They start having hot and sizzling sex.

A/N: What do you think about this chapter? I think this one was awaited!!