With Benefits

There was complete silence in the room and the only thing that could be heard was Taylor and Joe breathing heavily, lying naked besides each other under the sheets, and staring at the ceiling.

"Okay, so we need to talk" Taylor said.

Earlier that day............

Taylor was in her house in LA, waiting to meet Joe. Joe also happened to be in LA that day which was good for them. After three sad and touch-starved months, they could finally meet each other.

Taylor was sitting by the window and shaking her leg up and down unknowingly. She finally found the courage and grabbed her phone. She called Joe.

On the call.................

"Hey Joe" Taylor said, nervously.

"Ummm Hi T!" Joe spoke.

"C-can you come over here tonight?" Taylor stammered.

"Actually yes, I also had to talk to you about something. I was in LA right now anyway. So... I'll be there" Joe had sensed that something was wrong with her. But he was nervous about something as well.

Taylor hung up without talking any further. She fed her cats and went straight to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

-

"Joey!" Taylor greeted Joe on the door with a sense of nervousness and excitement as they were seeing each other after 3 months.

"Hello, love" Joe said and hugged her. It felt like heaven being in the embrace of each other.

"Come on in!" Taylor invited Joe inside the house and closed the gate behind him. "So you'll eat dinner right now or.... " Taylor asked as Joe proceeded towards the couch.

"After some time?" Joe asked.

Both of them sat besides each other on the couch with a nervous expression.

There was a subtle silence between them. They both slowly leaned forward and their lips touched.

They moved forward as the kiss got more deep and passionate. One thing led to another and they ended up unexpectedly fucking each other.

"Yeah, we definitely need to talk" Joe stated.

"Do we need to sit straight or this is fine?" Asked Taylor, who was too lazy to sit and talk.

"Nah, it's fine" Joe said.

Both of them turned their faces towards each other and stared awkwardly for a while.

"We have to sit and talk"
"You bet"

Both of them sat besides each other on the edge of the bed. Joe took Taylor's hand and started, "Taylor, look, you're amazing"

"I know and you're awesome too. But..... "
Taylor stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"I don't think I want to be in a relationship right now" Joe quaked, and examined Taylor's expressions.

"What? That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Umm all my past relationships as you know have failed terribly, and i want a break from it now. I can't do any relationship thingy right now" Taylor explained as she squeezed his hand three times. Relief was dripping from her tone.

Joe's expressions widened as he sugegsted, "Oh god, that's what I've been thinking. Even I-I don't know why we agreed about it that night, but I am not thinking of anything long term, you know?......... We should've stopped at being friends with benefits back then"