When I first saw you

It's 2016 Met Gala and Taylor decides to bleach her hair. She gets ready and set to attend the annual fest. She goes with her besties, Selena and Gigi. She gets in the car and greets them.

"So Taylor, what? Are you gonna look someone there?" Selena asks suspiciously in order to tease Taylor. Gigi follows up, "Yeah 'cause there are gonna be a lot of hotties" she gives taylor a smirk. Taylor decides not to get teased but to strike back! "ooooh guys come on, stop obsessing with my love life, and instead ask about Selly! We haven't heard about anyone gurl! what is up?"

Before Selena could give her side of the comeback, they have already reached the red carpet. They've done all the talking to the paparazzis, the posing and everything is done and they are finally in. While Selena and Gigi are constantly giggling about god knows what, Taylor is looking around, her eyes stop at a tall, handsome man, looking like a complete gentleman who was talking with his friends. He was wearing an astonishing tuxedo & had a buzz cut. Taylor was completely lost in his looks.

"Taylor!" "Taylor!!!" "HELLO?" "MISS SWIFT ARE YOU HERE?" Selena and Gigi try to get her attention but she is so lost that she can't hear them. Until, both of then grab one of Taylor's arms and shake it violently. Taylor gasps. "God, leave me. What in the world are you both doing?" She is talking to them but her eyes are still finding that dreamy guy.

"We are going to the table. Wanna come?" Gigi asks.

"Ummm no guys, you go. I'll bring you some drinks and then I'll join you." Taylor says.

Selena and Gigi hold each other's arms like they were a date. Taylor shouts "Better save me a seat" "Will do!!"

Taylor starts to think, she is not able to take him off her mind. She decided to go to the bar. There will be a better chance to start a conversation. There she pointing at him, she asks a bartender,

"Hey, do you have any idea who he is?"

"Oh that guy ma'am? He's Joe, JOE ALWYN. He is an actor"

There he was. And he was coming towards her only. Taylor nearly freezes. Joe places his left arm on the bar besides her and asks the bartender for a champagne. Taylor says to herself, "You can do this, You can do this" and she asks for red wine. Joe turns himself towards taylor with his glass in his hands. Taylor tries to be confident and start a conversation.

"Hey, there!"

"Hello, pretty lady."

And this is it. He is British. His accent striked her and was so hot.

"Enjoying the evening?" Taylor says with a gentle smile.

"Yes, today's evening is indeed very intruiging."

Did he just use this word in a casual conversation? Ohk you need to calm down. Taylor thinks to herself.

"What may I call you?"

"I am Joe Alwyn, and you are...."

Wait..... He doesn't know me?? What can ever be better than this because if he knew me, then I'm sure he would've seen everything about me on media, Twitter and what not!!!.............. Taylor has a lot of things going on in her mind when she's talking to Joe.

"People call me Taylor Swift" Taylor said, offering a firm handshake.

"So Taylah, what............ "

While Joe is just following up with the conversation, Gigi comes and drags Taylor to their table. Taylor screams, "Nice talking to you!!" "Same here"

Selena pats her shoulder with Taylor's and giving a smirk, asks, "Who was that hottie you were talking to?"

Taylor hasn't really fallen for Joe by this time, he just seemed exciting. Selena and Gigi thinking of him as her next boyfriend is the last thing she wants. She isn't planning to date Joe or whatsoever but instead she thinks that he could be a very great friend to her.

Taylor, giving a sarcastic smile says, "He's no one and especially not who you think. By the way, at least I'm talking to someone! Who are you talking to?"

Gigi, with her blue lagoon in her hand, fiddling with the straw says instantly, " Selena!" And Selena follows up by saying, "Gigi." Taylor raises her hands in the air and says, "okay guys, let's end this here! Let's eat something."

After the three of them have enjoyed their time at the Met Gala, they all are back at their homes. Taylor is tired, in fact very tired. She thinks to herself, 'Ohhh so Joe Alwyn. I'm gonna do this'

Taylor greets her cats, removes her make up, changes into her night wear and puts her eye mask on her forehead, she lies upside down on the bed. She takes out her phone and opens Instagram. She searches................

At this time, A lot is going on with Taylor. She is barely opening her social media apps. It's been nearly a month and she didn't have any reason to open twitter or Instagram or Facebook.

Guys, what do you think Taylor will search on her Instagram?? Let me know your guesses in the comments!

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter!!! Please vote for it so that you won't miss any updates <33