Superdate

13th October....

It's a beautiful morning. Joe slowly opens his eyes and tries to hide his face using his hands from the sun rays coming from the curtains. He notices Taylor's hands on his stomach. He gives a warm smile. He bends and kisses Taylor's face. He turns to grab his mobile and he checked the time. It was 9:00 am. He exclaimed, "Oh shit. Damn. I'm late" And quickly checked if he woke Taylor up. He didn't.

Incase y'all forgot, they were gonna celebrate their 28th September today because they were away that day. Joe had this whole thing he called, 'superdate' planned.

He slowly removed the blanket from his body and stood up. He went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

He came out of the bathroom, ready for the day. He wished that Taylor didn't wake up yet. And luckily she was still sound asleep. He went to the wardrobe. He had bought a beautiful crimson red color, Metallic, backless dress for her. He knew she loved this color. He took it out and kept it out with absolutely elegant earrings he bought her, also from Australia. He rushed downstairs and started to prepare the breakfast.

He greeted the cats and wore his apron. He started to prepare the batter and added some oil for greasing in the pan. He was making her blueberry pancakes reminding the first breakfast they ever had together. He was in such a rush because he had to serve it in the bed.

Taylor groaned a little. She half opened her eyes and threw the blanket over head, trying to sleep again.

"Taylor, love. Rise and shine" Joe cheered, with a tray of delicious breakfast in his hands. Taylor peeked out of the blanket like a little kid who just woke up unwantedly. She saw the breakfast and her perfect boyfriend with it. She pulled the blanket down and squealed, "Joe, omg, thank you so much. I love you so much" She said as Joe was walking towards her. He kept the tray on the bed and gave Taylor a soft kiss on her lips.

He sat in front of her. Taylor inhaled the fragrance of the pancakes, "Wow, you are the perfect boyfriend"

Joe's hand ran in his hair and he smiled shyly. Taylor held his hand and asked, "So, when did you wake up for this?"

"I love you to the moon and to Saturn" He wished her, with a cute smile.

Taylor let out a sigh, "Fine, don't tell me. Okay, let's start with it"

Taylor cut a bite of the pancakes and put it in Joe's mouth with the fork. Joe did the same thing.

"Oh, so I have something planned. You gotta be ready at umm" He looks at his watch, "2 o'clock"

"Is it a surprise?" Taylor asks, furiously.

"Yes it is a surprise. And you'll have a perfect day today if you do what I ask and no questions" Joe informed her.

This is something very special about Joe that Taylor likes. His little surprises, the way he tries to make her every day special. She loves him even more for that.

"Okay, I'll prepare myself to be flattered again" Taylor exclaimed. She added, "You made this breakfast because this was our first breakfast together?" She said, blushing a little.

"Yes, yes I certainly did. I just couldn't have Ed here, remember!" He said.

Soon, they were done with the breakfast. They spent sometime doing different chores.

It was 1 o'clock. Taylor heard Joe saying from a distance, "Taylor, you better start getting ready, we don't wanna get late" While he was outside, on the phone with someone who arranged the date. He turned around and his eyes widened, "Wh-what are you doing here? Did you hear anything?" He asked, Taylor nervously who was standing right behind her like a ghost.