about.

Welcome

✧ Welcome ✧

(these are only character aesthetics and not the exact representation of what the characters look like!)

Synopsis:

Kiya's life lacks excitement. She is your ordinary day-to-day student but is no social butterfly; struggling with social anxiety. She stays home rather than attending parties with her roommate. After a fallout with her former best friend—who also attends the school—and years of mental abuse, she hides away in the shadows rather than taking the spotlight.

When Kiya earns a spot as assistant of the physician on the hockey team, she comes into contact with Del, Kiya's former best friend's ex-boyfriend. He seems to be intrigued by Kiya and tries to pursue her. Del is captain of the hockey team and very popular in the school—everything Kiya wants to stay away from—he has the perfect social life and can get all the girls he wants now that he is single.

One day while she is singing in her dorm bathroom, a male voice joins in on the other side of the wall. Initially, Kiya is shocked but quickly recovers and duets the rest of the song with this guy.

She doesn't know him. After all, it's anonymous—there is no harm in it.

It surely wouldn't be someone from the hockey team, now would it?

WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE TOPICS:

SEXUAL CONTENT
VULGAR LANGUAGE
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION

RECOMMENDED FOR 18+

author's note:

Welcome to sprinkling fling, my newest baby. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it. This story is a way to explore my writing and express myself.

STARTED: November 17th, 2021

FINISHED: December 4th, 2022

BOOK TWO IS OUT NOW.