Chapter Twenty Three

Anastasia Ivanov

As we enter the ball with his arm wrapped around my waist and the other in his pocket, I suddenly remember why I hate these things. 

Though, I do love what I'm wearing tonight and who is besides me. 

We sit down at the table with out names on them. 

Anastsia Ivanov and Alessandro De Luca...

Discomfort crawls to my neck and when I clutch my purse a little harder, Alessandro rests his large hand on my thigh. I would be lying if I said I hated when he did that. He obviously sees how bad I hate it here. 

"Easy, my love." My heart melts at his new nick name for me.

"Something bad is going to happen Alessandro, I can feel it." He looks down at me and suddenly I can't feel it anymore. His eyes lock on mine.

"Nothing bad is going to happen, not while I'm here." His reassurance makes my heart skip a beat. I decide to just relax. 

Of course when I say that Luciano shows up. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the world's greatest love birds." His dark eyes roam over the two of us and Alessandro is now fully gripping my thigh harshly, but keeps calm.

"What do you want Luciano?" 

"I just want another chance with your woman here, Alessandro. I think we got off the wrong foot." His eyes are pleading and I feel like he's being serious.

He grabs my hand and I quickly grab it back pulling away from his nasty touch. 

"Feisty." He sits next to me and when I look back at Alessandro he's surprisingly not mad? 

"Let's talk for a little, yeah?" Luciano turns his whole body towards me and I want to scoot away from him. 

"I don't want to talk." I cross my arms. 

"I think, no, I truly believe that you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world, and I would do anything for you to leave that fucker." Seriously, when is Alessandro going to punch this guy. 

"Well- AHH." Right when I was about to tell him to fuck off, my clit was vibrating and I gasped at the sensation. I look at Alessandro and he has an innocent smirk on his face.

"Is everything alright? Was that a baby kicking or something? I should tell you that I don't do kids." Luciano panicked. Jesus Christ, this guy was something else. 

I could barely get a sentence out and I just decided to flip Luciano off, hoping he would get the hint. 

"My heart burns for you my sweet Russian, until we meet again." I wanted to make a gagging sound at his words, but I couldn't due to other things interrupting me.

As soon as Luciano leaves our table, I slap Alessandro on his thigh. 

"Turn that thing off!" 

Instead, he turned it up. I was literally going to orgasm in the middle of a fucking mafia ball if he didn't turn it off.

"Now, why would I do that." He chuckles under his breath. I lean against his body and try to grab the control thingy from his pocket. "Gotta be quicker than that." Darkness and something light filled his eyes. 

He was enjoying this. Bathing in my suffering in public. If I wasn't so out of breath right now I would slap his perfect face.

As if it were on cue, the lights in the room turned dim and everyone's attention was pulled to the front to some man bidding off a piece of jewelry. It was obviously valuable because it started at $1 million dollars. I could barely hear the bickering as sweat collected at my forehead. 

I now rested my whole weight on Alessandro and my eyes closed. I bit on his suit, trying to stifle my whimpers. I'm glad it was dark in here, otherwise people would most definitely see something was wrong with me. 

Alessandro's lips dip down to my ear. "That's it, il mio piccolo devi. Are you gonna come in the middle of this room, with hundreds of people?" 

My eyes finally opened up at him, his innocent smirk and precious eyes had deceived me. 

"Please- fuck..." My words came out as short breaths.

He kisses the top of my forehead. He turns it up to the highest setting, I'm assuming, and I can't hold it in anymore. 

Sensation fills my body and I bury my face into Alessandro's all black, three piece suit, not caring how my lip gloss would smudge. The orgasm ignites through me like a fire and the tears form at the corners of my eyes from the intensity. His arm wraps around me tight.

As I finally reach back down to earth from my high, I keep my face buried, because I didn't want to look up and see that a random had just watched me orgasm. 

I shudder a couple times even after. He had found a weakness of mine. Vibration. 

"Are you going to hide for the rest of the night Ana?" He was laughing and it was beautiful. I honestly don't know how to feel right now, he just gave me an orgasm without touching me in the middle of a room filled with hundreds of people. I could be mad, but I can't. Because I loved every second of it. 

"It's all your fault." I said but with my face in his suit it sounded more like a groan. 

He gripped my chin, and made me look at him. My lips were pouty and I'm sure my post orgasm face was messy.

But of course he beg to differed when he looked into my soul.

"Così perfetta." So perfect.

He whispered against my lips and finally pressed his to mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

-----

Guys, I honestly don't like this book. I started it when I was in a dark place in my life, and I don't like the writing of it or how sloppy it is. I kind of want to start over, but I wouldn't want to do anything without hearing from you guys. So can I end it with one last chapter? Thank you guys for everything.