Chapter Nineteen

Anastasia Ivanov

I wake up in Alessandro's bed and the smell of bacon fills my nostrils.

What. The. Fuck.

His black, silk sheets wrap around my body and my hair is messy across his pillows. Except that I'm the only person in this bed.

My body is sore. After our car sex, we had a few more rounds, like all over his house.....

Bite marks and bruises cover my body and it's  definitely not from my missions. That man is a sex god.

I get up and instantly have a headache. Fuck.

I take his sheets with me to his bathroom and look for my dress and find it on the floor. Expensive ass dress.

I quickly put it on and quietly walk across to my room. Until someone stops me.

"Well, well, well.... look what we have here." Lorenzo is leaning up against the wall with a stupid ass smirk and his stupid ass hair.

"What do you want?" I say uninterested. 

"I caught you! Red handed Anastasia!" Jesus fucking christ, he is a twelve year old in a man's body.

"No we didn't. Now fuck off." I walked into my room and slammed the door shut in his face. His laughing boomed through the door and I couldn't help but smile a little. But don't get it twisted, I'm pissed Alessandro left again. Every time we fuck, he leaves. What a coward. 

A coward I had grew quite fond of. His presence alone turns me on and he knows that. Yet we both have too much pride to make the first move. 

I hate him so good.

After a long shower, I checked on Scarlett who I never have to worry about because she is always with Mia.

"Hi Scar." Her hair was twisted into a messy bun and she was playing with her barbies. 

"Stasia!" I love how her eyes light up when she sees me. It makes me feel wanted, and that's a feeling I rarely feel. My parents didn't want me, and nobody else gave a care in the world about the weird girl who always had a pocketknife in her hand. Hint: I was the girl.

Mia walks up to me with Adrian next to her and my mood instantly shifts. I still hate him. He was the first man to ever torture me like that and for that I will forever loathe his existence.

"Hi Ana, how is everything going?" Mia is too polite for her own good. I don't know how Adrian got ahold of her.

"It's been going alright Mia, thank you. And thank you again for taking care of Scarlett." I rarely see my little sister anymore. But its okay because I'm fighting all the demons away for her. Yet I can't help but think that I'm trying to help Alessandro in a way. Every single man I have gone for, or killed has been a threat to Alessandro but of course Alessandro wouldn't know that.

My mind says fuck him but my body says fuck him

"No problem!" Mia says and walks away with Adrian.

I take Scar shopping to make up for my absence and tuck her into bed tonight. 

Yes you guessed right. I'm going on another mission, except this time I'm going drinking with an old friend. So in a way, it's just me going out.

I applied makeup and wore a dark red dress that left little to imagination and silver glittery heels. Some might say I dress like a slut, I say don't give a fuck.

 Some might say I dress like a slut, I say don't give a fuck

I pulled up to the bar and instantly saw him. His chestnut brown hair glistened under the neon lights and his smile was as present as ever. 

"Ana..." 

"Hi." His eyes rake my body and lust flashes his expression. "My eyes are up here Viktor." He chuckles and gives me a firm hug. 

"It's been too long Anastasia." Viktor was a childhood friend I use to have when I was younger. He was always there when my father hit me or had me do "special missions" in the basement. He had contacted me and I missed him.

"I know, I know." 

"I'm sorry about your father." I avert my gaze into a hard stare and turn to him. The corners of his lips turn up and he starts laughing.  I shove his shoulder and join his laughter. 

"Asshole."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding you know I was jumping in joy when I heard about that bitch's death. May he rot in hell." He bangs the counter and calls for two shots.

"How have you been Viktor?" Even though I was a heartless bitch I always had a soft spot for him. He definitely looks different than he did seven years ago. He looks like a man. I can't believe its been seven years. Wow.

"I've been good, still in the mafia life. What about you though? You definitely look different than you did seven years ago."

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes. "I've been running the mafia all alone but I've run into some trouble along the way. It's complicated."

"Are you okay?" His concern for me still remains the same. 

"Nothing to worry about." I smile at him. He stares at me for a couple of seconds and then the bartender brings our shots. My phone starts ringing and Alessandro's name pops up. Oh god. 

"I have to use the restroom Viktor, I'll be back." 

"Don't need me to join you?" I flip him off and he laughs. I answer the call while walking to the bathroom, covering my ear so I can hear better.

"Hello?"

"Anastasia where the fuck are you?" 

"Jeez what's got your panties in a twist?" I say while smiling.

"I'm not fucking around with you. Why is there music in the back? Are you at a fucking club again?" 

His questions piss me off. He acts like he has a right to say this shit to me.

"Don't fucking worry about it. Where were you this morning huh? Can't handle the after math of us fucking?"

"I had business to take care of." His tone has changed. Like he had been caught.

"Yeah I'm sure you did. Go fuck yourself and stay your ass away from me." 

"Don't fucking hang-" I hit the red button and turned my phone off. Asshole. 

I walk back to the bar and Viktor is already smiling my way raising a shot glass my way. I grab it from his hand and take it, enjoying the burn from the alcohol run through my throat.

After that, I took three more. Then five more. Next thing you know, I lost count. 

-------

Oh, she could be up 

Oh, she could be down 

But I'm not around to see her 

 Oh, she could be up 

Oh, she could be down 

But I'm not around to see my baby 

----------

Hope you liked this chapter! Should I keep writing more chapters?