Chapter Fifteen

Anastasia Ivanov

Okay so I finished that dumbass mission. It was so easy, men think of us so poorly and its fucking stupid. 

We found the rat. 

I have a new mission tonight and it involves me wearing lingerie. Yes, you got it right. I'm going undercover as a stripper. I haven't seen or talked to Alessandro for the past two weeks and I'm not going to lie, I've been fucking myself with my fingers thinking of him. 

He pisses me off so good.

But I hate him so bad. I can't stop thinking of him and it's annoying. 

"STASIA!" Scarlett yells from across the house. 

Instantly, I follow her voice and sprint towards her in worry. I come across the living room and I see her standing on Lorenzo's back.

"What the hell Scarlett?" 

"See, I told you I could get her here." She looks down at Lorenzo with a big ass smile. 

"She said she was going to get you to kick my ass." Lorenzo says muffled with his face buried in the floor.

I grab Scarlett and roll my eyes at Lorenzo's childish self. "Scar, you know I have a big mission tonight, come on let's get you to Mia." Mia has been watching her while I'm gone and I like her. Even though I hate her husband, she's bearable.

I walk to Mia's room and knock on the door. She opens it with a flustered and panicked expression and her hair is all messy.

"Anastasia! Hi, um can you give me a second, I'm so sorry." I notice her smudged lipstick and I nod my head with humor. Scarlett looks at me with confused eyes and I laugh a little.

"Oh yeah of course." She shuts the door and I hear Italian cussing on the other side of it. I can't believe she fucks that asshole. 

She opens the door again, looking more controlled and Adrian is behind her with mad eyes and he's looking directly at me. 

"Fottuta puttana." (Fucking bitch) He mumbles under his breath.

"Dì quella merda con la fica del petto" (Say that shit with your chest pussy) I speak loud and clear. 

"Come here Scarlett." Mia speaks louder than both of us and grabs her from my arms. I know she's sick of our shit but I couldn't give two fucks. "You should get going for that mission Anastasia." Mia smiles at me. 

I roll my eyes again and sigh. "Thanks Mia."

I've gotten use to this environment and the people here. I like it. Alessandro on the other hand has been a pain in my ass, but he's been a good pain too. I find myself longing for his company but I also despise him? Fuck this, I need to get ready.

I'm going in tonight as a stripper at one of the local clubs and I'm meant to kill a guy named Nick Martinez. I have 5 hours and I was thinking about getting my hair done. Fuck, let's go get my hair done. 

----------

I did my hair bitches and I got my lingerie. 

I'm ready to look like a whole new person and I feel better about myself

I'm ready to look like a whole new person and I feel better about myself. I also got a matching garter set and black pumps wit red bottoms. Well they were stuffed in the back of my closet but yeah. I wore a black silk dress over my set that leaves little to imagination and put my hair up with a clip, pulling out strands to frame my face. I just put on mascara, eyeliner, and dark red lipstick, I wanted to go light on tonight's make up.

I hop in my car and drive to the club.

Right as I walk in, red lights and slow music is playing. Air filled with the smell of weed, booze, and sex. There's naked women and rich men in their fancy suits with their cigars and liquor. Typical strip club. I walk to the back and the rest of the strippers are back here.

"Hey hot stuff you new around here?" A blonde woman with hazel eyes and emerald green lingerie asks me, with a cigarette in her hand. 

"Yeah." I respond plainly. She shifts her weight onto her other hip.

"Not much of a talker huh" She raises her eyebrows in amusement. 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"Well you can take my slot, I don't feel like going out there. You're on in 15." She winks at me. "Oh and don't be shy out there girl." And then she smacks my ass. 

Don't kill her, it's not worth it. Don't. Kill. Her. 

I'm not much of a dancer but I know how to handle myself. 

"Name?" The blonde woman asks me.

"Davina." 

"Stage name?"

"Davina." 

"Okay..." She says awkwardly as if she's judging.

"Is that a problem?" I ask.

"Not at all..." Her voice falters in fear. Good. "You're actually going on right now, slight change of plans. If that's okay with you." She nods her head.

I smirk at her because she's scared. "Not a problem at all." I walk towards the stage and smack her ass as I walk by and she jumps up. Bitch.

I stand behind the curtains waiting for them to call my name. 

"Up next, we have a new one tonight, Davina!" 

-----------

My body is your party, baby 

Nobody's invited but you, baby 

I can do it slow now, tell me what you want

Hi whores. I love you guys and THANK YOU FOR 1.3K READS. I would fuck y'all if I had the chance. Anyways I love you guys for being patient and I hope you don't lose faith in my book. Did I say that I love y'all already? Love y'all.

Please vote.