Chapter Nine

Davina Moretti

My feet hurt, I'm fucking horny, and I need to drink something. We've been at this shitty ball for two hours now and Alessandro just keeps making conversation with everyone, business and shit. I didn't realize how incredibly good he looks tonight. He wore an all black suit and two gold chains. Tattoos peeked from the sleeves of his coat, and the collar of his dress shirt. His muscles were defined and bulging from the suit.

Another man walks up to us, he had blue eyes and black curly hair. He was tall and very built but not as big as Alessandro. He was definitely attractive.

"Oh god." I hear Alessandro mumble. 

"Alessandro! My brother from another mother!" I try not to laugh as best as I can and Alessandro glares down at me briefly. They must be close.

"Damien, please shut the fuck up." Alessandro sends a deadly look at him. Damien shuts his mouth but has a sneaky smirk on his face.

"And who's this fine woman?" His eyes are on me and I politely smile at him and hold my hand out to him.

"Davina." He grabs my hand and shakes it, then brings it to his lips and plants a kiss. 

"Damien." His eyes are staring at me and I stare right back. Did I mention that I was horny? If I can get away from Alessandro maybe I can hook up with him. Alessandro wraps an arm around my waist and closes the gap between us. I look up at him and his eyes are focused on Damien. What the hell, why does he keep pulling me to him?

"Damien, what do you want?" Alessandro looked bothered by his presence. I wonder who he is to him. Damien is still looking at me.

"I just wanted to catch up with my brother's best friend. You haven't been around and Vincent's been lonely without his bitch." My eyes widen. Did he just call Alessandro a bitch? Oh he's so fucked. Alessandro's hand tightens its grip on my waist and its starting to hurt.

"I suggest you watch your fucking mouth before I slit your throat." Alessandro growled. His hand pressed harder into my side. "You're fucking lucky Vincent is your brother." Damien looks a little scared now but remains his asshole ways. Damien laughs a little. I bring my hand to Alessandro's which was strangling my waist and try to loosen his grip. 

"You know I'm joking fratello. Just couldn't resist her." His eyes flicker back to me. I send him a smile. "I should get going though, more people to annoy. Bye, Davina." He seems harmless, just a little stupid and impulsive.

Alessandro and I are left alone again and I slap his hand. "You were squeezing the fuck out of me Alessandro, Jesus Christ." I rub my hand on my hip and he looks down at me. He puts his hand back and starts to rub circles on my side with his thumb, softly. It starts to hurt a little less, and I think my panties just got damp.

"He's always pissing me off and I can't even kill him because he's my best friends brother. That stupid prick." I decide to stay quiet and let him rant. "And what the fuck was that? Were you flirting with him?" Okay, fuck staying quiet. My eyes snap up to his and he's glaring at me.

"And so what if I was? Maybe I need to get laid tonight." I slap his hand again, and detach it from my hip. I step away from him and cross my arms. His broad figure is facing towards my whole body, and anger with a hint of green is present on his face. Look who's jealous now.

"And out of all the people you want to fuck him?" His eyes narrow at me and my anger just skyrockets.

"Is that such a problem? It's not like me and you are fucking friends so why should it matter? I can fuck whoever I want." I step towards him, showing that I'm not afraid to challenge him.

"Is that right?" There was a brief pause before his rough hand gripped my bicep and starting pulling me elsewhere.

"Alessandro, let me go!" He continued dragging me until we reached a door, I'm assuming the restroom. Wait, why are we going in the restrooms?

He pushes me in the women's bathroom and then locks the door and pushes me to the sink.

"Stop fucking dragging me around like I'm your bitch!" I catch myself and grip onto the counter.

"If you keep acting like one, I'm going to treat you like one." His husky voice vibrated through the walls of this bathroom and he keeps getting closer. "You've been pissing me off all night. First, you threaten Luciano and show him your gun and not to mention your thong. Then you go and flirt with Damien. It's like you want to get in trouble with me." He took another step forward and I stepped back but my ass met with the sink once again. "You drive me insane." 

His lips are to my neck now and I can feel his cool breath on my neck as he speaks to me. "Fucking insane, Anastasia." I place my hands on his broad chest. My hormones are taking control of me.

"Jealousy isn't a good look on you Alessandro." I breathe out as his lips connect on my neck. I feel his lips on my skin turn into a smile, then he bites on my neck and I gasp in pleasure. "Fuck. Off." I say in a shaky breath. His hands trail on the back of my thighs, lifting me on top of the sink.

My dress rides up my hips and he stands in between my thighs kissing my neck, as I grip his thick hair. "I'm not jealous." His voice hummed on my throat. 

"Fuck you." One of his hands gripped on my breast and I threw my head back. It's just sex. Right?

He pressed into me even more and I can feel his erection throb against my thong. A moan escaped my mouth and suddenly his lips were on mine. His soft lips worked on mine and his hands gripped on the back of my thighs pulling me closer to him. I wrap my legs around his waist with his hard on rubbing against my clit through the fabric of my underwear and his dress pants.

"Fuck." Alessandro breathed out. My hands explore his chest and take his jacket off as he sucks the top of my breasts. I reach down to his pants and unbuckle his belt as his hands travel underneath my dress, ripping my thong from my skin.

"Alessandro what the fuck-" His mouth silences me and his tongue slips into mine.

"I'll buy you more." He quickly says. 

"Those were my favorite-" His fingers slip into me, shutting me up. Instead I try to silence a moan but had no luck as it echoes in the bathroom. 

"You talk too much." Amusement is present in his deep voice. His fingers pump in and out at a fast pace. I grip onto his shirt as my forehead rests against in chest and the other hand covering my mouth. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I whimpered. His fingers slowed down at a deadly speed with his thumb rubbing against my clit.

"Not yet, amore."