Chapter Thirteen

Anastasia Ivanov

"You're not wearing that shit Anastasia." He sat at his big desk, leaned back in his chair observing me. His hair was slightly messy from working all day and the top buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing his chest. 

I don't see why he's mad, this is his fault. Now horny little frat boys are going to be staring at me all day and that is not something I look forward to.

"It's a uniform Alessandro, I don't really have a damn choice." The uniform is a bit revealing but it wasn't horrible. The shirt covered everything, it was just tight. And the skirt was short but nothing was out in the open, he is simply overreacting.

He stood up from his desk. "And I don't really care." His feet start to move towards me, never leaving eye contact. "I don't need people looking at you." He was right in front of me now and as I moved to take a step back, my back hit the door shut and Alessandro moved closer to me with his stupid smirk.

My heart was hammering in my chest , and my thighs were trembling with want. He stood over me and looked down at my attire. "What are you doing." I tried to keep my voice strong but it slightly faltered at the end. 

"If I say you're not wearing this," His hand reaching down to the hem of my shirt. "You're not wearing it." His touch made me feel on fire, and my throat felt dry. But of course, my dominant side kicked in.

"Get the fuck away from me." I pushed at his chest but his hands firmly grabbed my wrists and his eyes darkened. "You're not my fucking boyfriend Alessandro, I can wear whatever I want."

"I said no, already." He looked angry at what I had just said, but there was another emotion that I just couldn't decipher.

"Well I really don't care, you're fucking pathetic." His grasp on my wrists are let go, and he steps back from me, still looking down.

He lets out a low laugh before changing his expression from mad to cruel. "Look at you. So desperate for attention that you have to dress like a whore. You're a fucking pity."

I felt a small pang of hurt but I never dared to show that. Instead, I do what I do best. 

"Aw did I hurt your feelings? I didn't know I was talking to a little bitch who has serious jealousy issues over someone who isn't even his. Imbarazzante eh" (Embarrassing) I stepped forward in his face so he can hear me loud and clear. "Get yourself in check, I am not yours and never will be so get that fantasy out of your fucking head."

He moved swiftly as he pushed me against the wall harshly and his breathing increased.

"Watch who you're talking to-" He was interrupted by Lorenzo who barged into the room.

He turns his head towards us in confusion.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Lorenzo pushed us away from each other and steps in front of Alessandro.

"Keep that shit up Anastasia, I'm not fucking playing with you." Alessandro was at ten right now but that didn't stop me from flipping him off.

"Uomini. Così sensibile." (Men. So sensitive.) I chuckled as I stuck the middle finger at him.

"Aspettate." (You wait.) Alessandro replied. 

I walked out of his stupid office and back into my room. Who the fuck does he think he is?

----------

One week later....

I start the mission today and Alessandro has been gone since our little encounter. Not that I care. Scarlett is going to stay with Mia, Adrian's wife. She is way more likable than her husband.