Chapter Twenty Two

Anastasia Ivanov 

After my long bath, it was around 4:00 pm. I didn't even realize I slept that long. Must be the power of good fucks. 

Anyway, Alessandro tells me that he has a few errands to run and that he got me something to wear tonight to that stupid fucking ball. 

A big black box with a big gold and white ribbon sit on top of the bed and my fingers tingle with excitement. My hair is still wet and my towel wraps around my body as I undo the pretty ribbon with such delicacy. 

I remove the top of the box and I am met with a gorgeous emerald green color. I pull the dress out from the box and wow it's really long.

 It's strapless with a sweetheart neckline, and the bodice is corset style. It's decorated with pearl, lace, and diamonds. The silkiness of the dress melts in my hands. Excitement and awe rushes through me and suddenly I can't wait to go to this ball. 

My phone buzzes with a text from him.

I hope you love it, I'll be back by 7 to pick you up.

My heart flutters with appreciation and gratitude and I just want to kiss him right now.

I love y- I stop typing. Panic rushes through me again and I rephrase my text. I love it, thank you so much, can't wait to see you  :)

What the fuck Anastasia. 

I can't say it. What if he doesn't love me back. That kind of rejection will kill me, especially from a man like Alessandro. 

I am one hundred percent of it though. I do love him. I jump in front of a train for him and I would kill for him with no hesitation. If this isn't love, then I don't know what is. 

----------

My hair is perfectly done from the hair rollers, giving its length volume and bounciness. It's styled in a half up half down style as two strands of my hair are pulled put to frame my face better. My make up is light eyeliner with a plum lip combo that compliments the dress I will be wearing tonight. I apply mascara to my naturally long eyelashes and I go very light on the blush. I keep it natural but noticeable. 

I hold the dress out once more and stare at its beauty. I don't think I've ever worn anything so beautiful before, but I feel that most of its beauty comes from the fact that Alessandro got it for me. I strip of my clothes and go with no bra, but I wear a white lace thong so Alessandro has something to rip off of me later. 

I undo the ribbon on the back of my dress and step into it. I pull it up and my breath is literally knocked out of me. I want to cry but I don't because I can't ruin my makeup. 

A big slit is revealed through my dress, allowing room for my leg to peek through. I slip on clear heels that look like glass slippers and I put on a pearl necklace encrusted with diamonds to match with my dress. Emerald green was never my color but I love it. It suits me and it reminds me of his eyes. 

I check the clock and I notice that it's 7:15. Shit, I'm late. I turn away from the mirror and I see Alessandro sitting on the bed with his evil smirk. 

"All mine." He whispers.

I'm startled but I'm pleased with presence as always. 

"Can you help me?" I point to the back of my dress. Because it is corset style, I need help pulling the ribbons. 

He stalks towards me like a predator after its prey. He turns me around to face the mirror once again, moving all of my hair to one side, revealing my neck to him. With our eyes locked in the mirror, he pulls on the ribbons as tight as he can, pushing my breasts up and accentuating my waist to its natural curve. His pupils dilate and mine do too at his reaction. He ties the ribbons into the pretty bow before leaving kisses all over my neck. 

"If we don't leave now, we won't leave ever and I look too good to not be seen." I moan.  He bites on the flesh of my neck lightly, yet it sends a flood of wetness to my thong. 

"As you wish." He smiles at me once again. 

----- 

We arrive at the ball. Alessandro gets out the car and before I can even get out, there he is opening the door like a true gentleman. 

"Why thank you." I smile. 

He smiles back but his smile looks more evil, like he's up to something.

Carefully, I get out of the car and Alessandro moves, allowing me to shut the door. He still stands in front of me though. His whole body covers my figure as he stands in front of me. 

"I have another gift for you Anastasia." Oh how I love when he says my name. 

"And what might that be?" I pull him close by his emerald green tie. 

Suddenly, I feel his hand trailing along the slit of my dress. 

"Alessandro, no." Although I don't want him to stop, there is way too many people around. 

He then reaches for the front of my underwear and instead of his fingers, I feel an object between the lips of my pussy. Something rubber, something.....

Oh fuck.

"Happy birthday." He kisses the top of my head and then steps away from me and I stand there is shock and arousal. 

"It's not even my fucking birthday." He knew that though.

"Consider it an early gift from yours truly." He smirks. I can't reach in my pussy and take that shit out in front of everyone. 

I pretend to be mad but really, I'm excited. 

This is going to be a long, long night....

-----

How did you guys like the last two chapters? Should I keep writing more?