"No he didn't! Right, baby?" Minhyun gave Taehyung a warning look and Jeongguk rolled his eyes, letting go of Taehyung's hand to fully step in front of him. He finds the way Minhyun still tries nothing but simply pathetic.

"He did. And he had been soaring to do that earlier even, but you fucking bastard threatened him! Have you even thought about how scared he was?!"

Minhyun chuckled. "C'mon Jeon, I was just showing him to have respect from me."

Jeongguk's face distorted in disbelief and anger. "Respect? That's what you excuse this with? How would he ever be able to respect you when you tie him to your side like a fucking doll? How would he ever be able to respect you, when you..." Jeongguk took a deep breath, "When you literally abused him?"

Silent tears rolled down Taehyung's cheeks. This was the first time someone said the truth out loud.

But Minhyun didn't show any kind of surprise. "So you told him everything, huh?" He looked at Taehyung, chuckling lowly. "Haven't I warned you? Did you forgot about what would happen?"

Taehyung's stiffened, feeling his eyes watering, hands shaking as he grabbed Jeongguk's arm to pull him back. "J-Jeonggukie, p-please leave-

"What? What does he mean?" Jeongguk asked, without looking away from Minhyun.

"Doesn't matter, just go-

"Tell me, Taehyung," he demanded sternly.

"He's gonna h-hurt you!"

And the next thing they knew, Jeongguk was tackled to the ground, by a heavy weight. A surprised gasp left his lips, as Minhyun punched him directly in the face.

"Ggukie!" Taehyung wanted to help them, but Jeongguk already pushed Minhyun down from him, switching their positions.

Taehyung felt his whole body shivering in fear, remembering how Minhyun did exactly this to him too. Slap him, punch him, kick him. The memories haunted him, it all replayed itself as he looked at the scenario in front of him.

"G-Ggukie.." He stumbled back, watching The two males almost kill each other in utter fear, tears burning in his eyes as he felt frozen and helpless.

Jeongguk heard Taehyung calling for him, he heard him crying and begging for this to stop. But he wouldn't, he has been waiting for this moment way too long. He hates Minhyun more than anything in the world because of what he did to Taehyung and he doesn't mind getting a few bruises if he can finally let all his anger out on that asshole.

Until Minhyun switched their positions back and Jeongguk was back under him. Jeongguk gasped when Minhyun grabbed him by his neck, choking him. Such a pussy move. "Wh-what do you think, huh? Need to protect your little whore now?"

Jeongguk didn't care, still managed to glare at him as his breath began running short. "D-Dare to call him that one more time! I'll kill you," He exclaimed, trying to pry Minhyun's hands away from him.

"Damn, just fucking shut up, save your breath for these last few seconds-

Minhyun's voice was interrupted as a loud thud-sound echoed through the room. Jeongguk heaved for air when the hold on his neck was released. It felt like slow motion when Minhyun's body suddenly fell on top of him, unconscious.

And then he heard Taehyung crying, choking out sobs, taking heavy breaths. His eyes widened when he saw the brunet with a vase in his hands standing behind Minhyun, his whole body shaking as he cried, looking at the motionless body.

"Oh-oh my god...I-I k-killed him.." Taehyung stumbled to the ground, the vase falling with him, breaking.

Jeongguk quickly pushed Minhyun down from him - checked his puls, just to make sure- and crawled to Taehyung, quickly hugging him to his chest. "He's fine, Beautiful. It's alright."

Taehyung still couldn't breathe properly, as he clawed Jeongguk's shirt, his eyes still glued to Minhyun. "H-his eyes are closed, he doesn't move!- G-Ggukie I-

"Bub, look at me-"

"I d-did this, I-I killed h-him-"

"He's just unconscious, you did nothing wrong. You saved me, yeah?" Jeongguk cupped Taehyung's face in his hands, kissing his forehead. "You saved me, Beautiful.."

A few sobs left Taehyung's quivering lips again, before he hugged Jeongguk tightly, crying onto his chest. Jeongguk held onto him tighter, continuing to press small kisses against his head. "It's over now, you saved us.."

An half hour later, two police cars and one ambulance were in front of Taehyung's house, drawing all the neighbors' attention and all.

The couple agreed to finally pull the end-line and called the police (and ambulance, although Jeongguk didn't mind if Minhyun wouldn't get treated, but Taehyung insisted out of guilt) and told the police what happened.

Not only of the incident today, but everything.

It felt strange for Taehyung to talk about it- he never actually did, not even to Jeongguk. The older knew what happened, took care of Taehyung, but did not know any details.

Which made him more aggravated, now that he knows everything, he was ready to strangle Minhyun - who was lying on a stretcher, getting treated - but a police officer and Taehyung shouting his name would stop him.

"So you are his actual boyfriend?" Jeongguk stopped struggling in the police officer's hold, instantly calming down once he heard the question.

"You mean... Taehyung's?" He asked, just for clarification and then looked around to spot the brunet a few meters farther away, looking at him with curious eyes, a shy smile on his lips as he waited for Jeongguk's answer.

The police officer nodded, getting impatient, which was obvious by the way he kept clicking his pen. "Yes, are you?"

Jeongguk averted his gaze away from Taehyung's. "I'm afraid, I am."

The feeling of butterflies engulfing him, Taehyung felt the heat shoot to his cheeks, while his heartbeat fastened. He expected Jeongguk to give a cheeky response like this, yet he did not expect that it would affect him this hard. With a flustered smile, he looked away from Jeongguk as he gets questioned further.

And now that he knows Minhyun is going to pay for the pain he had caused him, he felt at ease. He felt free. Especially, since they also promised to interrogate Minhyun's friends and suspicious contacts as well, so that there is no possibility of any danger.

And a new chapter of Taehyung's life can finally start now.

author
I'm smelling the ending

How are you guys? Been a little stressed (again), that's why I didn't have much time to write, but I'm trying my best:)

thanks for all the support. love all of u