That ass is mine

Walking out of the bedroom you see Noah watching cartoons and Olivia in the kitchen cooking. You lean down to kiss the boy on his head greeting him. He smiles brightly up at you causing your heart to melt. You walk into the kitchen to greet Olivia. The first thing that catches your eyes is those long tan muscular legs in those short shorts. The second thing is her ass. The material hugs her in all the right places and your hands can barely control themselves. Wrapping your arms around her you kiss the back of her neck.
"Good morning babe."
"Well good morning love. Did you sleep well?"
"I did. The food smells good."
"It's almost ready."
You give her a quick peck on the lips and you set the table for the three of you. Breakfast was filled with Noah talking about school and dance. Olivia and you smiled and listened to the young boy. However, your mind starts to drift watching Olivia adjust herself in her seat. Her movements causing her shorts to rise to leave you with naughty thoughts.
Once breakfast is over you begin to clean up while Noah heads to his room. Olivia follows behind you placing dishes in the dishwasher. You catch a glance of her bent over and you can't control yourself before your hand is coming down to smack her ass hard. Causing Olivia to shriek loudly and jump as she looks up at you with a shocked expression. Your cheeks flush bright pink as she looks at you. She laughs and grabs onto you pulling you closer to her.
"What was that about?"
"I'm sorry I couldn't help it. These shorts are killing me."
"You've been checking me out since you woke up haven't you?"
"Well, it's not my fault you have a nice ass."
"Is that so?" She asked pulling you in for a kiss.
"Mmhm." You say pulling her body as close to yours as you can reaching down and grabbing a cheek with each hand. Olivia moans into your mouth as you massage the globes.
"I should wear these shorts more often." Olivia moans breathlessly. You laugh as your hand comes down smacking her ass hard.
"Only in the house though that ass is mine." You smile mischievously at her as you lead her into the bedroom.