S I X T Y

••••

E Z M I E *four months later*

E Z M I E
*four months later*

Who would of thought this day would come because I certainly didn't, it was my wedding day.

I was finally going to marry my best friend, the love of my life, my person.

Just like Alexander's wedding, my mum ensured I had the best even better since I'm the only girl.

Her words not mine

Exactly like I thought, everyone is making a huge deal out of this but I suppose it's not everyday the youngest child of the British mafia married the now American mafia don.

That's right Luke has finally become the don to the American mafia and I was there every step of the way.

••••

The nerves were setting in now as I stared at my self in my wedding dress, the fabric only making me look more tanned.

My mum, Luke's mother Ariana, my aunts and grandmother were surrounding me ensuring I looked good.

The tiara was placed on my head as was my vail, this was it I was officially becoming Ezmie Paige Maddox.

"You look stunning Ezmie" my mother spoke with tears in her eyes

"Don't cry because then I will and I've just fixed my make up" I laughed

"Are you ready princess" my nan asked while looking at me lovingly

"Ready as I'll ever be" I smiled

Luke and I decided not to have a first look with each other, instead I was going to do it with my brothers, bridesmaids and his groomsmen.

I took one more look in the mirror before leaving the bridal suite to go and meet my brothers and friends.

As I opened the doors to the foyer I noticed they all had their backs to me. Each of them being just as important to me.

"Right, my brothers are looking first and them my bridesmaids and then the groomsmen" i announced

"When your ready boys" I smiled

They all turned around at the same time, each of them having the exact same reaction.

"Omg Ezmie" Kayden spoke with tears in his eyes

"Ezzie you look breathtaking" Xander spoke wide eyed trying not to let the tears fall

"My baby sister all grown up" Cohan narrated

"You look beautiful Ezmie" the twins spoke together

I think they forgot their in the mafia sometimes