N I N E

••••

N I C H O L A S

N I C H O L A S

It's been a week since i picked up my princess from Liverpool, shes rightfully back where she belongs being the British mafia princess. This was all i ever wanted my family to be complete with the princess home.

Hearing about her childhood absolutely broke me, i tried so hard to find her when i was the don but Ashley was good at hiding and then when i passed the mafia down to Alexander he didn't stop searching for her either.

It made me feel like a failure for the past 15 years shes been hurting and I couldn't find her in time to stop, only she knows the full extent to what actually happened and it breaks my heart to even think about.

Over the past week shes come out of her shell a little bit, she laughs and talks more but shes still quiet, whatever them people if i can even call them that did to my daughter they seriously fucked her up.

She didn't deserve any of this

Today she was meeting my side of the family including, my parents, brothers, sister in laws and nephews. She was the first born girl in generations which is what made her so special. When i told my parents she was home they were ecstatic.

F L A S H B A C K
T E L L I N G   T H E M

My hands were sweaty and my heart was pounding, i had to tell them. She had been home for 2 days and its been great although shes quiet which is the complete opposite of her brothers. I sighed chanting the same thing in my head over and over again.

I can do this

My parents didn't live that far we all lived in the same vicinity in London as family had always been a huge importance growing up so none of us chose to move away plus owning the mafia made us stay near each other at all times.

It was 11:30 meaning my parents would be at home relaxing. I swiftly picked up the phone and pressed my father's contact eagerly waiting for him to answer.

The first ring nothing

The second ring nothing

The third ring not-

"Hello son" his voice chirped into the phone

"Hey dad" i chuckled softly

"To what do i owe the pleasure on this fine morning" he said happily which was good

"I have some news" i spoke skeptically

"What's wrong" he asked immediately alert

"Nothings wrong, its good news actually" i confessed