F I F T Y

••••

T H I R D  P È R S O N *a few days later*

*a few days later*

Lexi had done it, she had managed to locate where they were being held.

However, no one expected them to be located in the middle of Mexico.

Scarlet knew she had to save them no matter the consequences, her fears didn't lie within her self.

Instead they lay within the children that had been training so they could help save one of their best friends and her family.

Nearly three months they had been living at the Gray house and not once did their parents ask where they are.

Scarlet couldn't believe how cruel parents could be to their children, it was as if they simply didn't care.

Or maybe it was something different

••••

Flights were always boring especially when they were to a destination which currently held love ones.

Everyone on the plane was ready for war, they were bringing everyone home wether it killed them or not.

Scarlet had spoken to the Italian mafia donna who was more than happy to help assist her with bringing the American and British mafia don's home.

"Is everyone clear on the plan" Scarlet spoke

"Yeah" everyone responded immediately

Chloe, Lexi and Reece had done this millions of times, shit like this did not scare them.

It was so easy they could probably do it with their eyes closed.

However the same could not be said about the others, it was their first mission so they were nervous.

Furthermore, they were determined which was outweighing their nerves. They just wanted their friends back safe and sound.

This was it, they were bringing the Gray family home...

It was time

••••

It had been a few days since Ezmie got thrown back into the locked room with the rest of her family.

She acted as if nothing had happened in the time that she was away, she was trying to ignore what actually happened.

It was hard but she knew she had to push on and not bring back the burden of what happened, it was a secret she intended on taking to the grave.

They tried everything in order to get the young girl to spill but she wouldn't, she didn't want to haunt them like it haunted her.

The memories she never wanted to relive, after all it was her choice.