F I F T Y - F I V E

••••

A L È X A N D E R

A L È X A N D E R

The silence is suffocating as we all stay close to Ezmie hoping that anything will happen.

It's been 2 more weeks and she's yet to wake up or make any improvement, her condition is still the same.

Santiago and his family fled the minute they could, but I don't blame him. He may have saved my sister but I still want to kill him.

I know I have to move my rage and aggression towards him aside as he saved her but he was still the reason she was missing.

"Such a sweet little girl" my grandmother mused breaking the silence

"That she is" my mother agreed looking at her with fondness

Kayden and I looked at each other laughing slightly, remembering the times their little princess didn't act like that.

But we would never tell them that

"What are you two smiling at" Ezra asked amused

"Nothing" I chuckled slightly

"Kayden" uncle Matthew said silently sternly

"Your right, even when she's sick. It's like she has to please everyone" Kayden answered

I looked at Kayden knowing exactly what he was on about, she was in such pain it broke my heart.

F L A S H B A C K
*third person*

The stillness was flowing around the Gray estate, as the eldest 2 sat in the office drinking in the silence that rarely happened.

The youngest boys had gone out for the day as did the parents, to different places of course.

Which left the eldest two brothers looking after their younger sister who had yet to flee her bedroom.

Alexander and Kayden not use to the quietness felt an uneasy nerve in their stomachs.

"What time is it" Kayden mused aloud to his older brother

"Nearly 2pm, why?" Alex responded nonchalantly

"Ezmie hasn't left her room all day I'm concerned" he answered getting up

Meanwhile in Ezmie's room, she was groaning in pain. Her hands were clutched tightly around her stomach hoping to ease the pain.