S I X T E E N

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

Boring, is the only word that can ever be used to describe hell- sorry I meant school.

It was first lesson which just so happened to be English, I sat next to Luke turns out he had this lesson with me while our friends had English with another teacher.

It had been a few days since I fainted and the whole meal fiasco, Alex and Kayden didn't ask any questions but I know their dying to know.

I haven't seen or heard from Matîs since that day and I'm hoping it stays like that, he was suppose to be out my life for good now.

"Ezmie" the teacher called out

"Yes" I asked skeptically knowing I wasn't listening

"Pay attention" she scolded to which I nodded but then didn't

"And you says she likes you" Luke laughed quietly

"She does" I protested

"Sure what ever you say" he replied rolling his eyes

The bell finally rang after what felt like hours, I quickly packed my stuff together not even waiting for anyone else.

"Ez" Luke shouted

I groaned and turned around, he was smirking walking closer to me.

"Yes Luke" I asked incredibly bored

"Your phone" he laughed giving me my phone

"Oh, thank you" I smiled walking away

••••

The annoying sound of the bell echoed around the halls, as chatter got louder when i walked into the lunch hall.

I walked over to my friends table, everyone was already sat and indulging into conversation.

I sat staring at the window not paying any attention, my mind was still bombarding with questions.

Why is he back

Do my family know

Is Ashley even dead

Why did they have guns when I got kidnapped

Should I have ice cream when I get home

As you can see I have very important thoughts, well that was until someone clicked in front of my face.

"Can I help you Kaiya" I asked

"Actually yes you can" she said

I looked at her with my eyebrow rose insinuating for her to carry on.