Part 42 - Bishop

" I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on, lights on " Agatha says as she gets on top of me.

" you're the only one I got my sights on, sights on! " I reply with.

hey? Carol says, walking in the room, " I'm tired of being home alone, used to have a girl a day , but I want you to stay "

Agatha buts in, " well, baby, you can bring a friend. She can ride on top your face "

( well, she ain't gonna f you straight. If she's a women and so are you 😑 anyways )

You suddenly wake up, unaware you where asleep, and dreaming, " fuck "

" Good morning baby girl "

" good morning Ags "

" did you enjoy last night? " 

Did we have sex last night? The last thing I can remember was the dress and her kissing me. I'm assuming we has sex.

" I did Baby, I really did... Ags ? "

" yes darling? "

I sit up, as does Agatha, " I had a dream about you... but, Carol was also in it "

" Something is telling me you're worried about this? "

" well yeah, I proposed to you on Christmas Eve, and now I'm having a dream about carol? I am worried, I know she's single. But, I'm not! I love you, not - "

I bring my finger to y/n's mouth to shut her up, " Hunny, calm down. Okay, calm down. I'm not going to hate you for this, you're not controlling you're dreams! "

" Ags I know but it's you I want in my dreams. Not carol, not Natasha, no one! Just you "

" How about you tell me about the dream? "

You explain the dream to Agatha, as you do this Carol runs in, " Y/n, I need to tell you something "

I turn my head, to face Agatha, confused " yes? "

" I- ever since me and my girlfriend broke up , I've had feelings for.. you "

Me and Agatha look at each other then look back at carol " WHAT!? "

" Carol, I just proposed to Agatha two days ago! You should of told me sooner, I know nothing would have changed but... why didn't you tell me sooner? "

Carol closes the door behind her, " I kept having the same dream over and over again and- "

Carol explain the dream, it was the dream you just had , " Carol, that's the dream.. what? I just had that dream, I'm so confused "

What does that even mean? Obviously I don't like her...that way! But apparently she does. I mean, yeah we did it that one time, but we where all drunk as fuck

' I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on..' what the fuck is wrong with me! Agatha and y/n are literally engaged!

" look, Agatha, y/n, I'm sorry! I know I've over crossed a line. But my feelings are still there and i don't know why.. "

" Carol, I can't do this today.. Just, get out now.. please "

" y/n, please Ju- "

" out "

Carol left the room, pretty upset. I got angry, what the fuck, Agatha looks over at me, " Hun, the dream. I still love you but you know... I like when you get mad "

" I guess you're pretty glad that we're alone? "

( not me just realising that's a song- moving on)

" you could say that "

Agatha winks, leaving you in the bedroom.

" what.. "

Okay, now I'm confused! What is happening today , " AGS! Come back "

I ran outside my bedroom

" dear, I don't think- "

I went to push her against the wall until I heard my moms voice, " good morning! "

" oh.. ok, HEY MOM! "

" hey sweetie!! Clint has something to say to us all "

Everyone walks into the living room and sits around the table, " So, hey guys! "

I'm not sure who that is, there's a girl next to Clint.. she's kinda cute.

" This is Kate, Kate bishop "

" Hey Guys! "

She has a bow and arrow also.

" Kate has worked with me, she's an amazing person, an amazing partner and I would appreciate if you all took good care of her "

" aww gee, thanks Hawkeye! "

She seems like a really nice person, " Hey Kate! I'm y/n, this is Agatha and - "

I point out who everyone is, we all introduced ourselves, " So, are you planning on staying here for a while? "

" I'm hoping so! Gosh, I can't believe I'm in the same room as the avengers! "

Me and Agatha take Kate to an empty bedroom, which will be hers from now on.

" well, it's nice to have you here Kate bishop! Please, make yourself at home! "

" thank you, thank you, thank you! "

She shuts the door behind her, and Agatha looks at me, " I see the way you look at her.. you like her don't you? "

" what? Ags, you're my fiancé! "

" okay and? Just because we plan on getting married , doesn't mean you can't like someone else! "

" maybe I thought she was cute but why the fuck does that matter? We literally had sex with Natasha, Wanda and carol a couple of weeks ago. Now, you tell me what's worse?.. "