Part 38 - In other places

Idk why the fuck I'm writing so much smut lol. Anyways, here's more smut

It was already the next today, Agatha was still asleep. I just sat here until she woke up, her hand was still in mine.

I tightened my grip, holding her hand " good morning princess " She looked at me, so happy, her eyes so beautiful.

I wish we could be together forever, she's so amazing, she's the perfect one for me, " Good morning baby! "

She stared at me for a while, we didn't speak, we just stared. I held her cheeks, and moved closer to her body.

It took me a moment to realise that Agatha didn't have a top on, or a bra, she must have gotten warm through the night. My hands reached for her boobs.

For a moment I forgot I took my top and bra of during the night, I only realised when she was holding them, and playing with them.

Her boobs where soft, so soft. Oh my god. She let go of my cheek, I moved my lips closer to her boobs. I started to suck on them slightly. Agatha grabbed my hair after a single whimper.

I whimpered? I didn't mean to grab her hair, but she kept going. I felt myself getting wet, I kept making noises, I couldn't control it.

I don't know what I was doing, but, it was working. We'd only just woken up to, at least she didn't mind.

I felt my nipples getting hard, she let go of me for a moment, i laid on my back but she got on top of me. " I want you to do more to me "

I pulled my clothes off, she avoided eye contact with me as I was playing with her nipples again, I then guided my hand down from her chest to her thighs. I noticed the bed was soaking wet, I guided my two fingers inside of her and thrusted them in straight away , " you're already wet for me "

I can't believe I got wet so fast! My legs where already over her shoulders, her tongue was already inside me, " mhh, oh my god. Give me more "

My tongue went faster and deeper, I brought my hand to her clit, I didn't hesitate, I went as fast as I could. She was throbbing so much.

I might make her do this more often, she's so good. I started to whimper, my whimpers turned into moans, " I need to come baby.. "

" oh no, your not baby, not until I say so "

I pulled that on her. Maybe if she did come, at least then I could punish her?

She really just said that.. it was to late though, it happened. I came, it went in her mouth. She looked down at me. " I'm- "

I put her legs down, " it's to late baby girl " using my powers, I tied her arms to the bed. I grabbed the strap on from her drawer and tied it around my waist.

She really woke up and chose violence.. I think I liked it.

I sat down on her and I allowed the dildo to slip inside of her, she moaned and came straight away. It was pretty wonderful. My thighs bounced against hers as did the dildo inside of her..

Jesus Christ, wow.

A couple of hours later

Agatha: she really went ' I'm going to fuck the life out of you '

Wanda: I can tell, you can barley walk

Y/n: hm, now that's what you call " punishment "

Natasha: dam gurl-

Carol: I hear the Dom in you and the sub in Agatha. You'll be switching your game

Agatha: not for long...