Part 34 - Alone time

Ya'll smut is hilarious 👀

" crap, she's here " you open the door. Her eyes go straight to my boobs, then my ass..
I tell her everyone is out of town, which is true.

" oh, that won't be a problem " she says.
She takes a few steps towards me, she's already centimetres away from my face. " that won't be a problem at all "

" ohh.. fuck " you scream. She thrusts her finger in you faster and faster ,
" you like that huh? " pushing you harder against the wall, " don't come until I tell you to ok? "
You can't speak, only moans are exiting your mouth, you nod. Agatha pulls her finger out of you and carries you onto the sofa " I need words baby " 

" Yes Aggie.. "

Suddenly you hear the from door open, " Ags.. stop. The door " Agatha looks up at you, " hm, or i could keep going "

Agatha carries you into the bedroom, laying on top of you as she lays you on the bed. " Agatha.. they'll hear u- " The moan exits your mouth, as her fingers enters you. " I'm planning on it "

" Agatha, baby... please, I need more "

Agatha teases your clit, before giving you head. She uses her power to sneakily grab the dildo from her draw, you didn't see her due to your moaning.

At this point , everyone is back at the compound, and yeah, they can all hear you. But, they don't say anything. Best not to intrude.

" are you ready hun? "

" for what? "

Agatha doesn't say anything to you, she slowly inserts the dildo, your moans become louder as the dildo goes all the way in.

" FUCK AGS " ... " oh my god.."

She thrusts the dildo inside you, while she uses her other hand to continue teasing your clit.

" Please... make me cu- "

Agatha grabbed your arms and pinned you against the bed, " no, tell me what you want and beg "

You looked down to avoid contact with Agatha as she pulls the dildo out. " Say it "

" Agatha please.. use your- " before you could say anything, you came. " Good girl..  "

As you lay on her bed, Agatha goes to her bathroom to run a bath. " Agatha? "

" yes dear? "

" hug me please "

I know we've literally just had sex but, I still love her cuddles. I don't mind if she does anything else to me, at longs I get a cuddle.

Agatha comes over to you and hugs you, " I'm gonna bath you, is that okay ? "

You sit up, you make eye contact with her " will you join me in the bath please ? "

" of course I will hun "

Agatha carries you in a bridal position, she helps you in the bath. You the only naked one here, you kinda wished Agatha wasn't, maybe she could join the bath with you.

I lay down in the bath when I heard her clothes drop on the floor, I turned my head to the side, I saw her there with no pants on and no underwear on. I just watched her, as she took the rest of her clothes off. Once her bra come off, I bit my lip. " come in the bath with me "

Agatha sits behind you. She washes your body, as she washes hers. She gives you a little massage before bringing her arm around your chest. " Today is a day just for us hunny "

You didn't say anything, you just nodded.

She wrapped her arms around me, her whole body leans against me. Her hands grab my boobs, she starts playing with them. I didn't think they'd turn me on so fast, again. I rested my head on her. Her hands where always firm, soft and gentle. I wanted her to do more to me.