Part 12 - Bedroom talk

You wake up, instantly spreading your legs across Agathas waist. Agatha, who was already awake, takes her top off.

Y/n: my love, that was fast

You slide your hands to Agatha's chest, in between her breasts.

Butterflies arise in Agatha's stomach. A small smile appears on her face. She shivers as she has more butterflies.

You bring one hand to one boob as you do with the other. You then bring your lips to hers, both your tongues fighting for love.

Agatha wins, with you losing your breath.

You pull your lips apart, moving your hands also. You sit yourself up, still on Agatha's thigh. You both stare at each other for a while.

Meanwhile in the next room

Wanda: don't you think there relationship is happening fast?

Nat: Baby, do you not remember how fast we went? We had sex the first day we asked each other out

Wanda: wait, we did?

Nat: uh huh and you said that was the best experience you'd ever had

Wanda: but I don't remember doing it here?

Nat: we did it at my parents house when they where away. In my bedroom. It's the best place to go.

She then whisperers in Wanda's ears.

Nat: that was the time you moaned the loudest ... and then the time after that

Wanda: oh Nat, baby, I'm sure I wasn't that loud

Nat: I can make you moan that loud again... if you want

Without hesitation, Wanda takes her clothes of, within a matter of seconds.

Nat: I take that as a 'yes'

Wanda licks her lips and pulls Natasha in.

Back in Agatha's room

Y/n: dam, the walls really are thin. How did you never know they where having sex. I can literally hear them moaning.

Agatha: you sure that's not you moaning?

Y/n: honey...

Agatha: I'm joking!! I know they would go out sometimes late at night. Something to do with Natasha's parents out of town.

Y/n: makes sense, they must have done it over there. You know... I have a lot of money, what if I got us a house

Agatha: wait, for real? Like, for real, real?

Y/n: yes, for real. I'm always saving up. I have more than enough. I could even afford furniture and stuff like that.

Agatha: but, are we really going to do this?

Y/n: I mean, I love you. We can live together. With no worries, no worries at all.

Agatha: i say, let's go for it!