Part 41 - Christmas

Of course there's gonna be smut 🙄🙄

I can't believe it's Christmas, I mean, it's one minute pass midnight. It's Christmas! AHH hehe , exiting.

Agatha walks up to me , hugging me , " honey, I love you so much, i really do "

" honey, I love you to "

" Y/n darling, I gave a surprise in the bedroom "

Agatha grabs my hand and drags me into my bedroom. Where I saw some wine , and a chair at the bottom of the bed, " sweetie, what's this? "

45 minutes later

She was trembling on the bed, I tied her legs and arms to the bed, her eyes where filled with tears, continuously breathing heavily.

Her powers where suffocating like ropes around my wrists and ankles, bounding me to the bed.

I sit down on the chair that stayed at the bottom of the bed, I held a glass of wine in my hand, a controller in the other, laughing quietly to myself as I change the strength of the vibrations.

Another 20 mins later

We both just walked into the living as if we did nothing. I'm taking that as a Christmas present though!

Carol walks up to us, pretty drunk, " you two are so in l-love! When are you gonna have a b-baby! ? "

Me and Agatha just looked at each other, ew both wanted kids but we actually didn't know when. I know Carol was drunk but, that actually made us think! " soon carol.. maybe soon "

Agatha looked over at me again and smiled, " you know, we could adopt... in the new year?

A smiled even more , " really, you mean that? "

Agatha held my hands, " of course I mean it! We don't have to wait! They she or he can come to our wedding, it'll be the perfect day.. for both of us "

I couldn't believe it. We where gonna have a baby!

Me and Agatha joined in with carol, Natasha, Wanda, pepper and all the boys as they where dancing to some Christmas music.

'Underneath the tree by Kelly Clarkson' starts playing, " You're here where you should be
Snow is falling as the carolers sing ! "

Agatha joins in , " It just wasn't the same
Alone on Christmas Day "

Then, Carol does " Presents, what a beautiful sight. Don't mean a thing if you ain't holding me tight "

" You're all that I need, Underneath the tree "

You all start singing the song, it was such a wonderful day.

We ended up getting no sleep, we all decided to stay awake all day! I mean, it is Christmas.

It was half way through the day, Carol come up to us and held a mistletoe over mine and Agatha's head, we giggle and kissed each other.

Carol giggles along with you both, " you're both Literally so adorable "

We all walked into the living room where the tree was, we had a handful of presents each. We all opened them without question. We mainly got some new clothes, weapons and alcohol. It was such a treat!

" baby , can I kiss you ? " Agatha holds my waist, " yes love... "

Carol slips in a cd in the DVD player without telling you. " who's ready for more music! "

" not now " Wanda moans

" to late " you say as you play the dvd

" I'm so done with you " Wanda giggles

You start dancing , everyone laughs.

" hold on, love this doesn't seem right. Are you sure this is the right song? "

" well yeah, of course it is "

The music starts playing ' all I want for Christmas... isssss cummmmm '

" OH SHIT " you run over to the DVD player and throw it across the room, " haha- whoops. ANYWAYS "

" this kid ov mine is so insane " Tony laughs.

We all calm down for the rest of the door, watching Christmas movies for ages. Eating food even though we are stuffed!

We went asleep pretty early for it being Christmas, it was an amazing day. The whole family was there.

I go to Agatha's room with Ags, " I have one more gift for you love "

" Really? "

She hands me a gift, it's soft. I open it up, it's a red dress with a corset around it. It's so beautiful oh my gosh...

" put it on baby "

You stand in front of the mirror, you try to zip your dress up but you struggle.

I struggle for a while untill I feel her one of soft hand guid through my hair. While the other hand zips me up slowly and tightens my corset.

I let out a slight gasp, at the sudden action, I turn around to face her " baby.. carful "

" sorry princess, but, you look so beautiful " she whispers to me.

" kiss me Ags "

You grip her top and pull her in, your lips both crash together...

YOOO MERRY/HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Sorry the chapter was short but yk ITS CHRISTMAS DUDE! There might not be a new chapter until the new year! But gosh this year- AH. ANYWAYS. HAVE AN AMAZING DAY YOU HOMOSEXUALS <333