~ 27 ~

Aurora opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling of her bedroom, is she awake finally? Was it all just a scary dream? Or was she dead and this was her place her soul chose to reside in? She didn’t know and she didn’t want to think about it any longer as she snuggled deep into the blankets.

“Aurora,” Charlie whispered, he didn’t want to startle the girl, from what Leah had said she slept all day, she never did that and he didn’t know if this was his sign to take her back to the hospital or just wait it out.

“Aurora, are you awake.” Either way he had to get food into his little girl’s stomach, it wasn’t healthy for someone so weak to skip meals, and he felt like this was the least he could do after leaving her alone the whole day to work.

“Papa.” She turned back around, she was awake, the second the man spoke she reopened her eyes just to make sure her mind wasn’t playing tricks on her, “I’m awake.” She smiled, did her afterlife include Papa? Was Mama there also? She shivered, she hoped she wasn’t here.

“Good, Sue met me at my office and gave you some nice chicken noodle soup.” He smiled, “I know that’s your favorite.” He pulled her chair away from her desk and sat down in front of her, he was at a perfect level to feed her the soup, without spilling, hopefully.

“She’s the best.” Aurora weakly cheered, she felt drained, emotionally and physically, and her body hurt beyond anything she could comprehend, “please thank her.” she gave a cheeky grin, was so thankful that she was surrounded by people who cared so much about her.

“I’m sure she knows, and she was very worried about you after Leah said you weren’t feeling well.” He rubbed her head, “I’m sorry you couldn’t stay and watch over you, duty calls.”

Aurora understood, she didn’t expect anyone to stop living their lives just because she was put in an unfortunate situation at the moment, Charlie was doing more than enough to take care of her than he should, and she would forever be grateful for that.

“It’s okay, Papa.” She smiled, sitting up so she would be able to finish off the soup, this tasted amazing, and she would be sure to thank Auntie Sue in person, for the nice meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bella.” It was quiet, no silent, the Cullens were over in Alaska at the moment, they had found Bella in pieces, literally, and when she was finally back together she was completely silent.

“Bella,” Carlisle signed, he had given up long ago trying to get the girl to talk, “I know you won’t say anything back to me, but It’ll still lead me to make this decision i’m going to make.” He felt bad doing this, the girl didn’t seem in the right mind to leave alone but a treaty was a treaty, and a punishment was a punishment, he couldn’t go back on his word because he feared the girl would use this tactic to get out of other things.

“I told you, to leave Aurora and your father alone,” He took a deep breath, “from the state we found Aurora in and the state we found you in it’s safe to say you ignored my words, whether you were trying to help or not.

They figured that since the scent of another vampire was surrounding the area Bella was found in then a vampire had attacked her, they hadn’t thought that it was Aurora who had done the damage because she was known as nothing but a mere human girl.

“We’ve brought you to our cousins so that you can hopefully heal-”

“So that you can get over yourself.” Rosalie butted in, she felt bad that the girl was ripped apart but it was mostly because she didn’t get the chance to do it.

“Carlisle stop sugarcoating everything, sugarcoating is what got her in this mess in the first place, you should have sent her away from the start and we wouldn’t .” She hissed, “She got us in trouble with the Shifters, and now we have stricter agreements, and she got us in trouble with the Volturi that demanded we keep a close eye on Aurora to see if she knows anything before they make a decision on what to do with her! She almost got us killed, stop talking to her like she’s a child that didn’t know what she was doing!” Rosalie was breathing hard, she didn’t need to breathe which meant she was quite worked up.

“Rose,” Carlisle signed.

“No Carlisle.” Esme gently placed a hand on his shoulder, “Rosalie is right.” She wasn’t furious with Bella, just sad, and disappointed, she could never get angry at her children.

“I'm Rose with this one.” Everyone turned to look at Alice, she held contempt in her eyes, she felt so much anger and Jasper was feeling everyone’s emotions which meant he couldn’t attempt to calm her at the moment, “you attacked an innocent girl!” She glowered, “and the most upsetting part is the fact that I can no longer see your future!” That was her most infuriating thing at the moment, she loved seeing everyone’s future, making sure everyone is safe but she knew Bella wasn’t going to make it, Bella wasn’t going to live, the only thing she can see in Bella’s future is her head being ripped off, by who she didn’t know though she picture them as male from their rough looking hands, but who was she to judge if it was a female that did it instead.

“Bella you could’ve died!” Emmett joined in, “the Volturi was seriously thinking of taking your head but because they are so stuck over Edward you get a free pass, the Voltrui rarely gives out second chances and I’m sure if you ever did anything like this again there will be no second chance for you.” He frowned, he had to run around with the wolves in order to find the vampire that tore apart Bella only to find Aurora who was laying in a river, covered in her own blood.

Everyone threw in their opinion, even the Denali’s who were concerned and a little upset with Bella’s recklessness, they were all upset with the girl, her red eyes from licking up some of Aurora’s blood really upsetting them that she broke the diet on purpose.

“So Bella, you will be staying with our cousins until further notice, or until we move away from Forks, just know that you're not allowed in Forks for a long time.” Carlisle spoke more but that was the only thing that seemed to be important to anyone. It might’ve seemed harsh, especially since Edward was technically unable to see his mate, but Bella really did put them in a situation that led to no choice.

“I’m sorry, Dear.” Esme could only sign, she could do nothing but frown, this was surely going to affect their family, whether in a good way or a bad one.

But one thing everyone could think was how glad they were that everything was starting to go back to normal, they had to return back to Forks to finish off their last two years of Highschool for some, and one others. They didn’t know what to expect but Alice’s eyes lit up when she saw  a vision of Aurora shyly waving to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is the end of book one😩Once again I need to say that I'm thankful for the support you all gave me, and I'm so happy that everyone liked this book so much

Once again I need to say that I'm thankful for the support you all gave me, and I'm so happy that everyone liked this book so much.

Of course this is going to be turned into a series, and book two will be out, but started on after New Year's Eve, stay tuned for that, and the book should already be up for you to add to your archives or reading list.

❤️Once again thank you, and happy holidays❤️