~1~

"Where did you find her again, Doctor Cullen?" A nurse worriedly glanced towards the sleeping girl in the bed, she had been tending to her after Carlisle had done some test to check if she was truly okay.

"She was on the roadside heading towards my residence." He lied, the girl was deep in the woods, so deep that she was near the line where La Push started and Forks ended, he couldn't just explain that he ran through the forest because Alice saw a girl in one of her visions.

"Poor girl, who could've done such a thing to a young child." The nurse didn't know how old the unconscious girl was, in fact no one knew how old she was, she looked around the age of thirteen but she could've been older than that or possibly younger.

"That's the same thing I'm thinking." Carlisle signed, he didn't need to breath but he felt like he needed to, he didn't know why but at first he thought the girl was bit and was changing, hench's why Alice had a vision about her, but after checking her body for any marks he found none and decided to take her to the hospital against his family's decision to keep her at their place just in case.

"She's so pretty," the nurse cooed, already enamored by the girl, after testing was done on the girl she had washed all the blood off her body and dressed her in the stiff hospital gown.

"Indeed she is." Carlisle moved to check her temperature, he had to gather information about the girl's health to report to the police. Though the girl wasn't in any danger she was still unknown and blood testing could only go so far before they ended up in a dead end again.

"I can finish up, if you'd like to talk to Chief Swan."  The nurse smiled, she had hoped Carlisle would take her upon her request, though she didn't think he would.

"Of course Nurse Taylor," Carlisle smiled, though he had so many questions about the young girl, he would check on her after hours. He wouldn't be able to look over her because Charlie had specifically wanted him to tell her about the girl.

"Good, I'll get her all washed up for the night then." Nurse Taylor nodded, she felt uncomfortable leaving the girl alone for even one second, but she had to run the water in the bath.

"I'll be back Sweetie." She whispered, giving the girl's head a soft pat.

And she left, right into the bathroom connected to the hospital room, the girl laid unconscious. Her long ginger hair flowing around her head like a halo, one would think the girl was a living, breathing Angel with how her skin seemed to glow even with the loss of blood, and lack of sun she seemed to have gotten.

Pale, soft skin, with a soft pink blush that seems to decorate her body, and of course those Angel kisses that decorated her face like someone took a sprinkle of cinnamon and tossed it upon her face. Truly a beauty she was, anyone with eyes knew that.

"She was betrayed, and mistreated. The Angel has lost their wings and with a cruel twist of fate their white wings shall slowly crumble away to darkness." An older woman mumbled, she had a smile gracing her face as she slowly walked towards the door where the unconscious girl laid, in her hands laid a Rosary, a golden Rosary with a deep red gem placed in the middle.

"They shall be shaped for the future, into the perfect ruler, the perfect Queen for our King Lucifer." She walked into the room, standing next to the bed and placing the Rosary down upon her chest.

"My Queen, you mustn't lose this." She took her hand and cut it open with her nails, holding it up to her lips and letting the blood drain into her mouth, "My King wouldn't be too pleased to know that he has lost you again." She held it there until the blood stopped dripping, a wide grin on her face as she watched the girl's body twitch.

"None of us would be too happy to know that we've lost you again." She walked out the room with a new found pep in her step, she could finally rest well knowing her King's, Queen was gonna make it this time around.

Cause after all, she still has trials to go through before she loses her light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~