“I’m Charlie’s only daughter! I’m the only child he’s supposed to love! Not you! You're a nobody that someone left in the woods to die, and to make yourself feel better, you leeched onto my father who showed you nothing but pity!” She hissed, if she didn’t want to kill Aurora before, then she surely does now, “you should be grateful that i’m even going to end your pathetic little life.” She grinned, proud of herself and her little rant. That would surely put even the lowest of the low in their place.

“Are you done?” Aurora yawned, she looked amused, and throughout Bella’s little speech, she was cleaning her nails free from the flakes of dried blood, “done with your little tantrum?” She gloated, a hearty laugh leaving her once she saw the rage filling Bella’s eyes.

“I was going to give you a quick death, but now.” Bella mused, “now I’m just going to play with you.” She launched herself forward with the intent to sink her teeth into one of Aurora’s limbs. She wanted her to burn, she didn’t want to turn her into a vampire, no that was only reserved for her, but she did want her to feel some type of pain.

“Darling.” Aurora lifted a hand, “you mortals sure do live up to your title as pests don’t you?” That single hand had stopped Bella mid leap, she was hovering above the ground exactly in the spoke Aurora and stopped her in. The funny thing about the situation was that Aurora was at least a couple heads shorter than her, she would’ve missed anyways if she wasn’t stopped.

“I especially hate you vampires. Like the majority of your kind, you think of yourself as better just because you’ve been given immortality, beauty, and life in some people's words?” She had to choke back a laugh, “most of you hold yourselves up to the highest standards, but in reality you're no better than a maggot feasting on a corpse,” she looked her up and down.

“Beauty you don’t have, you never had it, your still plain ole Bella, plain ole Bella that was left behind by her father, plain ole Bella that was left behind by her mother, plain ole Bella that was left behind by her friends, PLAIN OLE BELLA THAT WAS LEFT BEHIND BY HER ONE TRUE LOVE.” She snapped, “you think you're so great? You think everything has to revolve around you? You think everything should go your way no matter what, and you think that getting rid of me will make everything snap right back to you? Don’t make me laugh LITTLE GIRL!” She took her hand and roughly gripped Bella’s jaw.

“Wake up, Bella, the world doesn’t revolve around you, it doesn’t matter what happens to you, it’ll keep moving whether you're happy or not.” She hissed, an amused glint in her eyes, Bella hadn’t said anything yet, but she could see the pain behind her eyes, but there was also some anger still.

“THE WORLD ALSO DOESN’T REVOLVE AROUND YOU!” Bella shouted back, if she could cry she would be creating rivers by now, she looked defeated but her pride wouldn’t allow her to be insulted so easily.

“I never said it did.” Aurora shrugged, “I don’t want it to be, It doesn’t have to be for everyone to respect and like me.” She smiled, “the love that took you tears, years, and heartbreak to have, I already have it.” She smirked, “Jacob, Leah, Seth, Harry bless his soul, Sue, and Charlie,” She said those names with fondness, “Leah never liked you, Seth only hung around you because Jacob was, Harry never talked to you, Sue never met you, and Charlie barely spoke to you.” She spoke with venom in her voice, though the Charlie problem was simply because he was awkward, and not because he didn’t love Bella.

“Jacob loves me.” She smirked, “he’s always loved me, and had two men fighting for my attention.”

“You didn’t listen to me.” Aurora could only shake her head, what a stubborn little girl, “you're so pigheaded.” She flicked her wrist, and sent her hurling through a couple of trees, the crashing of them shaking the ground once they landed on them.

The flick wasn’t as strong as it usually was, her full potential still being held back, it was a wonder on how she was able to even pick someone up when Aurora could only lift small things like books or pencils. Maybe it was the pent up frustration that was making her stronger, she did enjoy taking her anger out on things that fought back.

“Pigheaded,” Bella scoffed, she ignored the cracks that formed on her skin, feeling slightly intimidated by the power the girl possessed, should she attack or fall back for the time meaning.

“I suggest you fall back.” Aurora mocked, sniggered, the girl had spoken her thoughts out loud and it was funny to watch her sudden confidence drop just because she found out that her prey was actually a predator.

“You.” Bella snarled, she looked around and proceeded to stick with long ranged attacks, tossing a few logs towards Aurora who was shocked and got hit by one.

“Take that you ginger brat.” Bella smirked, the girl was still human so hopefully that one log tok her out. Aurora wasn’t standing any longer and hadn’t said a word, that got Bella thinking if she actually killed the girl.

“All bark and no bit I see.” She scoffed, she didn’t know why she was scared if a log was all it took to take the girl out, “such an easy win.” She was a little disappointed at the fight, “kinda expected to get a limb or even my head torn off by this mouthy ginger.” She pursed her lips, she still felt anger but now it felt a little misplaced now that her soruch of anger was gone.

“Since you're begging me so much, don’t mind if I do.” A snicker came from up in the trees, and Bella’s left arm and leg was snatched from her body, the harsh sound of cracking marble resonating thorughout the woods as Bella screamed bloody murder. One arm and one leg was removed from her body and she lay almost limp on the ground.

“Now that was easy.” Aurora mocked, leering down at Bella who cried out in pain and squirmed around on the ground floor, she didn’t have much time left and wished to finish the girl off who attempted to reach for her missing limbs.

“I’m sure someone told you to never underestimate your opponent?” She teased, floating down from the trees, while she had been hit, and her body forced itself to heal, making her conscience compromise the time left that she had controlling this body. Miranda truly needed to hurry with whatever she was doing, she missed her husband more than anything and it sucked being helpless for pests like Bella to come and try to take advantage of.

“YOU, you, y-you.” Bella mumbled she could barely speak, “how could you.” She let out a small cry, seeing Aurora approached her with such a sinister smile, was all she needed to know that whoever she was belittling before wasn’t the same person.

“Who? Who are you?” She looked up, staring into Aurora’s eyes, it was a shame it took this long for her to see that whoever she was dealing with wasn’t something she was familiar with.

“A paramount.” And with a blink of Bella’s eyes it went all black for her, Aurora taking her bare hand and ripping the head of Charlie’s daughter right off her shoulders, “something you would never understand.” She wouldn’t kill her, she was sure that the girl's mate would find her and put her back together again, but for now she needed to get away from the scene she felt drained, and in pain, the blood starting to flow from her eyes again. Her time was up, and the use of her power was starting to overwhelm her senses, so he  looked towards the bushes at an old figure that stood watching with a smile.

“Miranda, fix it.” And fix it she did, collecting Bella’s tears and using a random animal to run around with the temporary scent of another vampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️ Y'all don't know what y'all comments and votes do to me, I really do appreciate it, like really appreciate it❤️