𝟭𝟴

Lots of people from different gangs were waiting for south and miyu to fight.

Because realistically, a 6 year old fighting a big ass teenager was something impossible and they were curious about how it's going to go down, especially for the ones who didn't know miyu.

For the ones who know her, they were confident that miyu could win cause that little shit can pull up the most unexpected things, especially when cornered. Like the mace incident with tenjiku. But they were also worried, because she is just 6 at the end of the day.

To top it off, south said that both of them can use weapon or cheat on the battlefield because that's how street fights between gangs are done anyways.

"HEY ROKUHARA!" Miyu shouted and then spit on the ground. "WATCH ME DESTROY YOUR BOSS CAUSE THIS FIGHT IS SOMEWHAT FOR YOU ALL WHO LOOKS DOWN ON KIDS, ESPECIALLY ON ME!" She raged and aogi as well as chiaki let out agreeing sounds behind her.

Mikey chuckled, "make sure you lot watch and stay here, or else. It is my sweet little cousin's performance today after all." He darkly smiled and look at rokuhara with izana who did the same.

"M-miyu-san..don't force yourself too much, okay? Please remember that you have us literally right here if you need help." Takemichi said, he was worried as fuck. A 6 year old vs south?! That's suicide! He will literally bawl if miyu died on this battlefield cause he can't time travel no more.

Miyu smiled at takemichi, "don't worry, I'll be okay!"

She then looked around and gasped, "KISAKIJSHDJDJS!" She jumped on to where the sketchy looking dude is, making him click his tongue in annoyance and lowkey fear.

"Are you here because you're worried for me?" Miyu wiggled her eyebrows and pointed a finger on kisaki's face, deadly near to his glasses.

"Poke my glasses with your nasty fingers and I'll bite your fingers off." Kisaki threatened and slapped miyu's fingers away. Miyu only giggled at him.

"You better win....or i won't tolerate you as a friend anymore." He said in a low voice but miyu heard that.

She gasped and a flowery aura surrounds her. "KISAKIISHSHHSHSS YOU ADMITTED ME AS YOUR FRIEND!" She squealed and hugged him, her arms dangerously tight on his neck, making him choke.

"I LOVE YOUUUU" she smooched kisaki's cheek and jumped away from him and to the grinning hanma beside him.

"You better beat his ass, kid!" They bro fisted as miyu nods excitedly.

She then chaotically waved towards the black dragons, in which they waved back and there's a sobbing inui on the side while koko pats his back. "Look at her! All grown up and ready to be in a fight with a freaky teenager!" Inui exclaimed while koko and taiju sighed.

"SENSEI!" miyu did a salute to wakasa who snorted, "make sure you take a good angle for the video!" Wakasa nods and showed a thumbs up.

South rolled his eyes, "are you done? We're going to fight now or what?"

Miyu scoffed, "I'm sorry that i have people who cares and loves me here, worried and watching me! Hold your horses, please!"

She flipped her hair and sighed, "can't a kid have a moment for themselves for a while?"

Emma, hina, yuzuha, and senju squealed.