𝟵

Miyu stood in front of a place where draken called home.

"Ken-chin! Ken-chin! Come out and let's play!" Miyu shouted from outside the brothel, earning weird and concerned looks from people passing by.

draken who was inside his room, flinched as he heard miyu's voice calling out to him. HOW THE HELL DID SHE KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!

He ain't going out to meet the smaller version of mikey. Not today. He gave a sigh as he relaxed on his bed. Just relax.

"kEN-CHIN, IF YOU DON'T COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME I'LL TELL EMMA-NEE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!" Miyu threatened. Nah, jk idk if he even have any dirty secrets lMAO.

Draken quickly got out of his room and zoomed past the people there. Standing in front of miyu, he looked at her with a dark face. "What do you want, kid? And how the hell did you find out where i live?!"

Miyu giggled, "i didn't know that you have a dirty little secret."

The boy's face blanched,
"why you little—"

"Anyways ken-chin, I'm hungry!" Miyu exclaimed.

Draken's eye twitched, "are you calling me out just so someone can pay for your food?"

"Nope." Miyu fluttered her eyelashes, "I'm bored. Mikey-nii and emma-nee are busy with something, gramps need to teach kids at the dojo, and i was bored and just know your address."

"WhA-"

"I got your address from mikey-nii."

Wonderful. Draken clicked his tounge. His phone suddenly rings, looking at the contact, he quickly picked it up.

"Oi, mikey-"

"Ken-chin, look after miyu-chin for a bit okay? I need to do some dangerous shit, don't come looking for me today! You can bring her home after 2 pm, gramps would've been done with the dojo for today." Mikey cheerily explained before it turned blank, "and if i see a scratch on her I'll make sure your egg like head turned into an egg for real. I'll shave your hair when your slee—"

Draken cut off mikey by ending the call.

Miyu pulled on draken's hand, "ken-chin, I'm hungry."

Draken sighed, oh man. "Fine." He grabbed miyu's hand as they walked to a nearby family restaurant.

Arriving at the restaurant, they both took a seat and ordered their meals. Not long after, the waiter put their meals in front of them.

Miyu gasped.

Draken looked at her, oh shit don't tell me—

"Ken-chin, it doesn't have a flag! The picture have a flag on top of the food, is this scamming?!" Miyu puffed her cheeks.

The waiter apologized to miyu several times but she was just sitting there in a bad mood. "But i was excited about the flag." She pouted. "Look at how cute the flag is in the picture, ken-chin!"

Draken took a deep breath. It took him enormous restrain to not punch miyu in the head like he always does to mikey when he pissed him off.

He pulled out a flag and put it on top of miyu's food.

Miyu's eyes sparkled, "wow, ken-chin! You're the best!" She quickly gobbled down her food happily after the flag was there.