𝟭𝟮

Miyu liked pretty things and that was not a secret. I mean, her bestie, chiaki was a smaller version of chifuyu who was prettier than you lot 💅🏻.

Which somehow lead imaushi wakasa to a strange event where the little girl follow him everywhere like a baby duck.

He sighed as he turn around and crouched, facing miyu. "Why are you following me, kid?"

Miyu giggled and patted his cheeks, "you're pretty!"

Wakasa blinked, "huh...thanks."

Confirming miyu wasn't really gonna do anything malicious to him at all, he started to run.

After a while, he looked back and smiled triumphantly.

Miyu heaved, "you run so fast."

hOW CAN SHE BE HERE?! wakasa sweated.

"How did you run so fast? Do you eat something to get fast? Is it in your genes? Did you beat many people up with your speed?" Miyu asked lots of questions to wakasa. She was now genuinely in awe at him not only because he's pretty, but because of his speed. And by the looks of it, he's good at fighting. Miyu thought.

Wakasa frowned. "Who knows."

Miyu pouted, "stop being so mysterious!" She then smiled, "teach me!"

"Excuse me?"

"Teach me! And by the looks of your stance before running and in defence when you faced me earlier, you're good at fighting too! Teach me!" Miyu grabbed wakasa's hand and pleaded with puppy eyes.

Wakasa raised one of his eyebrow in amusement. Observant.

"I don't know...i mean, look at how small you are. You're probably gonna die the first day we train." Wakasa poked miyu's stomach.

Miyu frowned and kicked him, which wakasa quickly blocked. He then looked at his red, stinging hand in shock. Powerful.

"You got potentials." He sighed, "why do you want to learn anyways?"

Miyu smiled, "for fun."

"really?"

"Mhm." She nodded. Nah bro, i got a feeling I'm gonna get officially involved in the gang life sometime soon. I need sKills and gramps or even mikey won't teach me.