𝟰

Miyu angrily sat on the sofa, eating the left over pringles and her other hand still had the mace.

The boys were still suffering on the floor because of the mace lmao.

Looking over the window, miyu saw tofu running all around the place. Looking behind her and seeing that those guys were still trying to fix their eyes, miyu grinned and escaped from the window.

"Tofu!"

"Meow!"

"Tofu~"

"Meow~"

Miyu and tofu dramatically ran towards each other and hugged in the middle of the street.

"ohmYGOD, SHE DISSAPPEARED!" A voice from the building she was dragged into before shouted.

"Oh no.." Miyu grabbed tofu and quickly run away as fast as she can.

Arriving at a park, miyu plopped down on the swing and she put tofu on the other swing.

"Now, how do i get back home?" Miyu mumbled and looked around. "Should we just walk somewhere?" She looked at tofu who let a sound of approval.

Tofu jumped from the swing and looked at miyu, follow me, peasant. I'll take you home.

Miyu stared back at tofu like, (◉⌓◉).

Tofu bit miyu's pants and tried to drag her. Getting the hint, miyu followed tofu around, walking from street to streets.

They stopped in front of a train station and miyu looked at tofu. "I don't have money to buy tickets, tofu."

Tofu blinked. Oh shoot, i forgot.

"Are cats even allowed on trains? Where even are we again?" Miyu looked around the station with tofu.

Miyu's face was like ⊙︿⊙ when she realized she is not in tokyo. She looked at tofu. H- how did tofu get outside of tokyo that fast?

"Tofu how did you even get here fastly on the first place?"

Tofu blinked. I was out with the boys, hun. He meowed nervously.

"Huh...that's weird.." miyu looked at tofu who was turning his head away. "That's suspicious..."

Miyu crouched down on the ground and sadly looked at tofu, "Anyways, i don't have any money so we can't really ride on any public transportations..."

"..excuse me, do you need any help?" A voice said.

Miyu looked up and saw a pretty girl with a short hair. She blinked, she looks similar to someone..

Senju was just out with her friends and when she need to get back to tokyo, she saw a little girl with a cute cat next to her, crouching down sadly in the train station.

"I need to get back home to tokyo but i don't have money.." miyu said with a quiet voice.

"Oh, is that so? I'm heading to tokyo as well, do you want to go together with me?" Senju offered with a smile.