𝟭𝟳

Who would've thought that toman would have a big brawl in late december with some random gang, with miyu raising a small tree branch on her hands and tofu hissing at everyone in the middle of the battle zone.

Miyu and her cat let out a battle cry as the girl started to kick, punch, and hit the opponents with the tree branch she has and tofu was biting and scratching all of the humans who dared to go near him and his kid.

Inui and koko was passing by and saw the scene. Koko was amused and lowkey worried for the little girl while inui was freaking out and pulled out a megaphone out of nowhere.

Inui took a deep breath, "YOU TOMAN BASTARDS ARE YOU CRAZY?! LETTING OUT A 6 YEAR OLD KID INTO A BATTLE FIE—"

Koko slapped inui and took the megaphone away, "IGNORE HIM! YA'LL DOING GREAT ESPECIALLY MIYU!" Koko winked and let out his tongue, "YOU'RE DOING GREAT, SWEETIE!"

He then look at the opposite gang, "I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE BUT YOU SUCK!" He pulled out the middle finger on them and the other gang's boss and henchmens gasped, offended.

Miyu giggled and waved at the two boys. The blonde one was trying to run into the battlefield and grab the little girl while his bestie was holding him back to not disturb the important looking fight, cause then their gang has gotta deal with it and he's too busy searching for money to get involved in pathetic fights.

"I'LL GET YOU!" A random dude screamed at miyu and grabbed her, hoisting her up to the air by one of her arms.

Miyu dangled and frowned while the guy cackled. "Tofu!" She called for her back up.

Tofu, who was biting a random dude's bald head, heard miyu's call and jumped to where the girl is and land his sharp nails on the dude's chest, making him screech in pain and drop miyu.

Miyu bro fisted tofu and started to fight the other guys.

"Damn, i wish i had a cat like that." Koko mumbled while he watches miyu and tofu fights their opponents.

Inui was stressed. He still wants to run over there and just grab miyu so she won't be harmed in any way but he was held down by koko.

He then saw a guy with heels and hair like him, silently walk behind miyu with a bat. "MIYU, BEHIND YOU!" Inui screamed.

Miyu dodged the hit and observed the guy. Seeing the heels, she gasped. "aRE YOU TRYING TO BE INUI?! HUUUUH?!" She pointed the tree branch at the guy, threatening him.

The guy gulped, suddenly feeling nervous. He lowkey did copy this inui guy, cause he wants to be fabulous as well.

"NOBODY COPIES HIM! NOBODY!" Miyu snapped the tree branch in half harshly, successfully scaring the dude. "hE'S TOO PRETTY TO COPY FOR SOMEONE WITH A POOP FACE LIKE YOU! FOR INUIIII!" Miyu screamed and chased the guy with her tree branch that's splitted in half in both hands.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" The petrified guy runs away, but miyu was hot on his trail.

Inui heard and saw the scene and he started to sob. "mY BABY!" He was proud. Koko swiped small tears away from his eyes cause he's also proud.

"....they're insane, letting a 6 year old kid do their dirty work by fighting with opposite gangs." Taiju suddenly showed up and commented, making koko and inui flinch in surprise.